Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio vs Margarito - A Gangster fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a weight drain margarito against a full roided, giant head pedquiao, arum and de la fishnet mafia are the biggest scumbags on planet earth, discusting.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
      This fight ruined Pacquiao and Margarito.

Pacquiao lost his killer instinct after almost taking Margarito's eye out and took some punishing body shots. This fight showed that he doesn't belong at 154.

Margarito took brutal straight left punches all night and became a Mexican pirate.
      Margarito was kinda done anyway. I think the Cotto fight ruined him even more than it ruined Cotto. People forget the bombs he walked through in that fight. Even with his chin, it was too much.

Comment

Unranked guy who was coming a win against some taxi driver in Mexico and a brutal TKO loss to Shane Mosley, yeah how nice Manny such a beast wooow

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Margarito was kinda done anyway. I think the Cotto fight ruined him even more than it ruined Cotto. People forget the bombs he walked through in that fight. Even with his chin, it was too much.
          What you mean "Margarito was kinda done anyway"? Antonio was done, period. Or we just going to act like Shane Mosley didn't destroy him?

Comment

If this was a gangster fight, then idk what else to say. I'm scratching my head thinking of how I could explain this fight being so G

Comment

Margarito almost died 3 times in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                What you mean "Margarito was kinda done anyway"? Antonio was done, period. Or we just going to act like Shane Mosley didn't destroy him?
                I don't care how done Margarito supposedly was. You have a guy that Is 5 '6" 148 lbs against a guy that Is 5' 11" and 165 lbs with a good punch and serious power. It takes guts to get In the ring with someone like Margarito who Is a warrior and a guy that Is willing to die In the ring. In other words he has to much heart for his own good.

Does this comment sound like a guy that should even be In the ring at this point?

“I have been lucky to have reached this point in my career, and undefeated,” said Mayweather. “Losing all of that to someone who is in desperate mode right now is a scary thing”

Can you Imagine the all time greats or fighters like Barrera, Morales, Ward or Gatti saying something like this and than claiming to be TBE?

Floyd Is a very good fighter, no doubt, but he Is far, very far from the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  I don't care how done Margarito supposedly was. You have a guy that Is 5 '6" 148 lbs against a guy that Is 5' 11" and 165 lbs with a good punch and serious power. It takes guts to get In the ring with someone like Margarito who Is a warrior and a guy that Is willing to die In the ring. In other words he has to much heart for his own good.

Does this comment sound like a guy that should even be In the ring at this point?

***8220;I have been lucky to have reached this point in my career, and undefeated,***8221; said Mayweather. ***8220;Losing all of that to someone who is in desperate mode right now is a scary thing***8221;

Can you Imagine the all time greats or fighters like Barrera, Morales, Ward or Gatti saying something like this and than claiming to be TBE?

Floyd Is a very good fighter, no doubt, but he Is far, very far from the best ever.
                  I swear you guys are fckin stupid. Why you do you guys have to take EVERYTHING so seriously? Floyd Mayweather Jr is just one confident mfcker who truly believes on his skills and hard work habits. Him calling himself "TBE" is just that, confidence. It's the same as Kobe calling himself "Vino" and Ali calling himself "the greatest", all confident guys and warrios who work/worked their asses off to achieve greatness. You internet nerds always have to overthing everythink though smh.

Comment

I swear you guys are fckin stupid. Why you do you guys have to take EVERYTHING so seriously? Floyd Mayweather Jr is just one confident mfcker who truly believes on his skills and hard work habits. Him calling himself "TBE" is just that, confidence. It's the same as Kobe calling himself "Vino" and Ali calling himself "the greatest", all confident guys and warrios who work/worked their asses off to achieve greatness. You internet nerds always have to overthing everythink though smh.
                    See stupid, you missed the point again. Now I see why you are such a Mayweather fan, you have reading problems also.

Floyd, a confident WARRIOR(health first, scary thing). You are a joke.

Comment

You lost Sooto, now GTFO this thread.. Ironmt just Tko'd you badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X