• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
    why so butthurt
    Butt, Verdejo won via vicious KO last night. Dude got Yory Boy'd

Comment

Damn I had to go rewatch the full fight to see how that came about, what a shot. Could barely see the punch. And I hear that crowd building up from the last time I saw him fight. That's exciting

Comment

One of those KOs you AWE at loud as it happens. It was just sick.

Early, I know (he still looks a little green) but I am ready for Verdejo-Garcia at some point in then near future. PR vs Mexico.

Comment

Comment

Good prospect that is getting a lot of attention. He is being brought up in a good pace. I hope they don't do with him like they have done with every other prospect from PR that they step up to high to early in their career.

Comment

People getting hype about him.... wouldn't be surprised to see Bob lining him up for the WBO before Crawford leaves so he can fight for the vacant belt.....since the Garcia plan is out the window

Comment

In HD you could actually see the mist of blood when Verdejo connects... Wicked KO.

He kept throwing left hooks and just missing, when he threw that right Sergio was lost before and after.

Sergio was taunting and not showing respect, that's why he got KTFO.

Comment

I've watched Villanueva fight from ringside. This was actually a good step up fight for Verdejo though El Cuate had no business at lightweight at all

Comment

Working...
                  X