Verdejo KO (video link)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    kid has tools.

i also hear he's working on that english. he's good looking, marketable in a void that will be left when cotto retires, and he can fight.

he's the most promising prospect in boxing, IMO. wassn't sold on his pow at first, but then he started croaking dudes
    Yeah you can hear the oomph on his punches. The kid has real snap. Very good prospect.

Comment

Nastyyyyyyyy

Comment

It's time to step it up kid. It's time to find out if your a man or a warrior

FYI A warrior is a person specializing in combat or warfare

Comment

telling the truth does not make a person a hater THE GUY FOUGTH A BUM not impress when he knocks out a 10 ten rank fighter like that then I would be impress .Fan boys it never ends with these dickpullers

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            telling the truth does not make a person a hater THE GUY FOUGTH A BUM not impress when he knocks out a 10 ten rank fighter like that then I would be impress .Fan boys it never ends with these dickpullers
            Why so serious?

Comment

Gary Russell Jr did this a lot to bums with the same record. How did that work out for him when he actually stepped up?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                kid has tools.

i also hear he's working on that english. he's good looking, marketable in a void that will be left when cotto retires, and he can fight.

he's the most promising prospect in boxing, IMO. wassn't sold on his pow at first, but then he started croaking dudes
                And so he should be, done wonders for Cotto's marketability and he's not exactly the fun smiley type as Verdejo seems to be, he's more Tito than Cotto! I can see him filling the void too, u never know in boxing until u know but im excited about him and think he's the goods. His power is WICKED, the dude throws em with venom!

Comment

Originally posted by MattysEyeThough View Post
                  Why so serious?
                  why so butthurt

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Gary Russell Jr did this a lot to bums with the same record. How did that work out for him when he actually stepped up?
                    GRJ was happy feasting on bums, this kid is just getting his feet wet and has said openly he wants to step up soon

Comment

Originally posted by Bacterian View Post
                      GRJ was happy feasting on bums, this kid is just getting his feet wet and has said openly he wants to step up soon

exactly. russel JR was a blue chip propsect with two dozen fights under his belt fighting "TBA" on the networks for a lot of money.

he was even on HBO in an 8 rounder

he was a well protected haymon fighter. it's just too early to verdejo a protected fighter. he's young, hasn't been a pro for long, and clearly has some filling out to do.

if they step him up to contenders in '15, i'll consider his movement relatively swift.

Comment

Working...
                      X