Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Khan vs Robert 'Baby nuts' Guerrero seems official, also Santa Cruz vs Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Khan vs Robert 'Baby nuts' Guerrero seems official, also Santa Cruz vs Mares

According to Box rec and also http://******.craveonline.com/news/3...-khan-guerrero

Khan vs Guerrero + Santa Cruz vs Abner Mares (Undercard) possibly on Dec6.

Great card. I reckon King Khan does what Mayweather couldn't i.e Stop Guerrero inside 12 rounds and Mares beats Santa Cruz in a close UD.

Whats your pick on these 2 fights?

Khan by UD
    46.88%
    Khan by KO/TKO
    21.88%
    Guerrero by UD
    15.63%
    Guerrero by KO/TKO
    15.63%
    Draw
    0.00%

Never assume Boxrec means it's official. They list anything that's ever rumored. Oscar runs his mouth a lot, as well.

Hopefully both fights happen. I have no clue how I'd pick Khan/Guerrero, and I'd pick Santa Cruz over Mares because I'm a fanboy.

Comment

Boxrec don't know ****. The fight will probably happen though and I'd pick Khan by wide UD.

Comment

Both good fights.

I'd have to go with Khan stoppage and Mares UD.

Comment

Making a tread disrespecting a solid fighter who may battle Khan?? That's a recipe for disaster.

Comment

pretty sure Khan gets the win

Comment

Great card. But not happening on that date. That's the canelo fight

Comment

Guerrero didn't look good his last fight but if he can somehow revert back to how he looked against Mayweather, which wasn't as bad as it was made out to be, he should be able to successfully counter Khan consistently and fight competitively enough to get the decision.

I like Cruz to win but Mares is heavier handed and he's dirty as well, in fact nevermind...I can't say who wins that. It might depend on the ref really.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Guerrero didn't look good his last fight but if he can somehow revert back to how he looked against Mayweather, which wasn't as bad as it was made out to be, he should be able to successfully counter Khan consistently and fight competitively enough to get the decision.

I like Cruz to win but Mares is heavier handed and he's dirty as well, in fact nevermind...I can't say who wins that. It might depend on the ref really.
                  Not true. He looked like a$$ vs Floyd. I personally expected him to make it a dog fight like he did vs Berto. Instead for whatever reason he came to fight Floyd in the center of the ring like an idiot and got what was coming for being so stupid. If he fights khan, he'd better fight like the dog and keep coming and throwing punches like he did vs Berto. If he stays in the center of the ring like he did against Floyd, he gets picked apart by Khan's lighting quickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Not true. He looked like a$$ vs Floyd. I personally expected him to make it a dog fight like he did vs Berto. Instead for whatever reason he came to fight Floyd in the center of the ring like an idiot and got what was coming for being so stupid. If he fights khan, he'd better fight like the dog and keep coming and throwing punches like he did vs Berto. If he stays in the center of the ring like he did against Floyd, he gets picked apart by Khan's lighting quickness.
                    Khan opens himself up too much, I don't see Guerrero being that outmatched in the center of the ring. Guerrero didn't look that bad, watch the first 3-4 rounds (If I remember correctly) he caught Mayweather with counter right hooks and left hands, the job will prove a lot easier against Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X