No announcement yet.

Video: Rap Mogul Dame Dash Breaks Andre Berto's Balls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Rap Mogul Dame Dash Breaks Andre Berto's Balls

Man dude really not letting Berto get a word in, Dash is notoriously hard to get along with and this shows why he always has to have his word over everything, he won't even agree to disagree here when the topic of Loss comes about, which he completely ****s on Berto's opinion of his loss.

Dash makes fun of Berto all through out these videos, dude is just cold lol dude goes hard on Berto. Especially about his inactivity lol

I saw this a couple days ago, Damon Dash went in on him nasty.

Comment

Dash is one cold dude, now I see why people don't want to work with the guy.

Comment

Didn't watch the video but, if it is as bad as you're saying it was, Berto should have told him to step in the ring with him and find out. People put too much stock in people chatting shit.

Comment

Berto is saying that he didn't train for Ortiz

Comment

Yeah, Dame has some good points but dude constantly over talked him and never let Berto get his two cents in which was rude.

Berto does have one of the biggest hearts in boxing, its weird how he never gets mentioned though.

There is no quit in Berto, a real warrior. Bradley as well is another warrior with no quit.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
              Yeah he should of let Berto talk...

But then again... He was talking over when Berto was trying to say how losses effected him so much.. and Dame just wasn't trying to hear it, because he lives by a different philosophy.
              Yeah, Dame enjoys hearing himself talk a lot.

The thing that annoyed me though was that, Dame's philosophy works well in the business setting. But not so much in sports. Dame wants the athlete to have more of a nonchalant type of attitude towards loss/defeat. That tends to work well in business, leaving out emotions usually works in your favor. But in sports, it's the opposite completely.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                Yeah, Dame enjoys hearing himself talk a lot.

The thing that annoyed me though was that, Dame's philosophy works well in the business setting. But not so much in sports. Dame wants the athlete to have more of a nonchalant type of attitude towards loss/defeat. That tends to work well in business, leaving out emotions usually works in your favor. But in sports, it's the opposite completely.
                Dash is one of the most competitive guys even in this chat he shows how emotional he is he also likes to be controlling he won't let Berto get a word in, its ego for him. Dash is a very smart guy too but he is too full of himself. What this comes off more is Dash being a narcissist most of them don't like to look at things as a failure or a loss, he is notoriously known for being hot headed and emotional and domineering in business its why he is broke now. He has a very confrontational personality he insulted a few big hollywood producers to their faces, he threatened to beat up people.

Dash confrontational and emotional business dealings are shown in this video, his comment on loss is just pride not admitting to failure.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Dash is one of the most competitive guys even in this chat he shows how emotional he is he also likes to be controlling he won't let Berto get a word in, its ego for him. Dash is a very smart guy too but he is too full of himself. What this comes off more is Dash being a narcissist most of them don't like to look at things as a failure or a loss, he is notoriously known for being hot headed and emotional and domineering in business its why he is broke now. He has a very confrontational personality he insulted a few big hollywood producers to their faces, he threatened to beat up people.

Dash confrontational and emotional business dealings are shown in this video, his comment on loss is just pride not admitting to failure.
                  Yah, I've seen that footage a while ago. In his defense, that footage is like 10+ years old. So he may have changed some since. But he still has some of those tendencies. Like his need to hear himself talk so much is still present today.

There was one point in one of the videos where Berto finally ignored Dash and kept talking til he finished his point. Haha. Dame was like, 'can I talk? can I talk now?'

At times it was like, damn, let Berto talk. He is the expert here in athletics and boxing. You do not know more than him. I kinda like your take though where you said his comment on loss is just pride. That could be it.

Comment

Good interview

Comment

Working...
                    X