No announcement yet.

Mayweather in London upset woman doesn't know him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    WTF? no she doesnt know him period. this has nothing to do with Khan... She doesnt know him, this is not to bash Mayweather by saying she likes exciting fights, its just most exciting fighters are KO artist like Tyson and apart from tyson no one is that world famous.
    There`s no way for her to know if Floyd is a KO artist if she doesn`t know him. So why would she say she only watches exciting fight? Shes clearly implying that Floyd isnt exciting. Put 2 and 2 together.

A woman who really doesn`t know another person wouldnt go out of her way to be on camera and consistently repeating ''I dont know you, I dont know you', i only like exciting fighters''

Comment

Originally posted by OldMoney91 View Post
      There`s no way for her to know if Floyd is a KO artist if she doesn`t know him. So why would she say she only watches exciting fight? Shes clearly implying that Floyd isnt exciting. Put 2 and 2 together.

A woman who really doesn`t know another person wouldnt go out of her way to be on camera and consistently repeating ''I dont know you, I dont know you', i only like exciting fighters''
      If floyd is a ko artist then she would have heard about him just like how she mention tyson, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by OldMoney91 View Post

Go out of her way to be on camera? There are loads of people with camera phones out

She probably saw Mayweather come in with a huge entourage and asked who he was.

Boxing is not a mainstream sport in the UK and middle aged women are not the target audience. Sorry to inform you.

Comment

haha seriously wtf is wrong with floyd, who gives a **** if some random women dont know u

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            A middle aged Jamaican woman in London is a "hater". Phuckin haterz!
            Whats so funny? Are you trying to say its impossible to hate Floyd if you're a jamaican woman? News flash: Not only white people hate Floyd. I know plenty of middle aged moms/dads who hate Floyd because of his arrogance and bad boy persona. And they never even saw a full fight of his

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Why would she know who he is? Most women who dont follow boxing only know Tyson and Ali and that's it.
              Can't forget Oscar, dude was a chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                I guarantee you she wouldn't know who Oscar is either. Hardly anyone in London or the UK would know who Oscar was if you just walked down the street and asked.

Only the emotional, feminine Mayweather fanbase would equate this to being a "haterrr" though

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  thats mexican women, boxing is just that big in mexico. the only 2 boxers i would say everyone in the whole world knows even at a very young age is muhammad ali and mike tyson, floyd aint no where near that level

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                    I'm not even a Mayweather fan but I'm calling it how I see it. The woman was there to provoke him. If she didn't really know who he was, she wouldn't be spending her time in front of the camera with her incomprehensible accent trying to provoke and offend him.
                    GhostBlade is right: he isn't a Mayweather's fan... I've checked his postings here... He only issued a hypothesis here...

Comment

Floyd being classy like always.

Showing all the thousands of black kids who look up to him how to act.

You know I heard a rapper once say that he shouldn't be held responsible for his words because it's the parents job to teach their kids. But the truth is you can't control who a child listens to, and yes you are responsible for your words. Especially when so many are listening.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-01-2014, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X