No announcement yet.

Why does Paulie hate Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Paulie hate Pacquiao?

It's pretty obvious that he does. lol he takes shots at Pacman nearly every chance he gets. does anyone know why?

Because, he couldn't wash his jockstrap.

Comment

Idk he used to praise him a lot. Then all of a sudden turned into a fl o mo.

I like how he was asked who would win in a Bradley Pac rematch and he says if there's drug testing than Bradley wins "all day". Of course after Pac wins he gives him zero props

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Because, he couldn't wash his jockstrap.
        This basically ^^

He also might be salty because Hatton white-washed him and then Pacquiao destroyed Hatton right after so he thinks my transitive that he would beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Because he got his ass beat by the guys Pacquiao beat. Idk that's my guess

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

I like how he was asked who would win in a Bradley Pac rematch and he says if there's drug testing than Bradley wins "all day". Of course after Pac wins he gives him zero props
            did he really say that? damn, he is a flomo

Comment

I agree I never understood what the dilemma was with Paulie's hate for Manny. I really like Paulie but his accusations and put downs on Manny always seemed like they came from some kind of jealousy or disbelief that Manny could only do the things he has done in the ring with PED's. Paulie also used to talk crap about Haymon's advising but he hasn't said anything negative about Haymon in a while. A little peculiar. Don't think Pac took PED's, I mean for goodness sakes I'm pretty sure Manny dropped a pretty serious defamation law suit against Floyd Sr for the PED accusations and it wasn't looking like Floyd was gonna win it what so ever.

Comment

1. Pacquiao didnt take a picture with him when he requested it

2. He tried to say Hello to Pacquiao but Pacman blew him off, so he's been butthurt all these years kinda like a crazed fan

3. He's a Haymon shill

4. He's from Brooklyn (i guess its Floyd country over there in Hipsterville)

5. Jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

What?

wow... haha, where'd he say that? I remember his little mini Pac rant on twitter.

Comment

Because he thinks he is a drug cheat

Comment

Working...
                    X