Comments Thread For: Dan Goossen, Respected Promoter, Passes Away at 64

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like his goose was well and truly cooked

Comment

• Dan, I'll see you up there in 50 years.

You better have my money by then!

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
        The above statement is definitely the epitome of the thoughts of a natural born hater and scumbag. Using this mans death to celebrate Andre Ward's professional misfortune's that are based on a conflict that he had when he was alive dishonor's him and his life as a boxing promoter. As if his legal conflicts with arguably the best fighter he ever promoted are the defining benchmarks of his career. Some people are so consumed by hatred that they will use anything, no matter how sacred, to express it. So all of the boxing scene children should use the statement above as an example of how not to be...
        It's customary after someone dies to be a little nostalgic about some of their achievements in life. Big Dan was extremely passionate and personal in his trilogy against Irish Andre Ward, who is widely regarded as p4p #2.
        This isn't about Ward dumbo, so put your d1ck away, it's about the man who is undefeated again Irish Andre Ward....Big Dan Goosen.

Rest in peace Dan and ignore these chicken chomping chumps.

Comment

• We all appreciate what you contributed to the sport.

R.I.P Dan

Comment

• RIP...

(I've learned that Goossen also promoted Tua, Hopkins, Reid and Tyson...)

Comment

• Prayers for the Goosen family.

Comment

• rip. is he joe goosen brother?

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWBFk9NgNU4

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    How are we not giving his family time to grieve? WE DON'T KNOW THEM!!!!!! Nothing said or discussed on this forum will have any impact on their grieving process. Just like nothing said on here has any impact on ANYTHING that happens in the world of boxing. We are powerless consumers.
                    You know what would be a good way of showing how little you care that he died?

Not spending a day posting repeatedly about how little you care that he died.

Get a life boy. Go back to your usual racial-rooting posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      No...just a piece of shlt! :ANWOD:
                      If not being saddened by the death of a person I don't know makes me a piece of ****. What does genuinely hating a persoon you don't know make you?

Comment

Working...
                      X