• Show
Clear All

• Classy statement from Ward. RIP Dan

Comment

• Danm. Thank you Goossen and R.I.P

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Y'all need to STFU and get off your high horses. This is a boxing forum. Its also a boxing forum where nobody knows Goosen or his family personally. Therefore there's no personal loss. And there's no one to console. Its always sad when somebody dies. But from a boxing fan's perspective. The major story coming outta this is how will it affect Andre Ward.
          Originally posted by hitking View Post
          No disrespect intended. But, the Andre Ward situation is all I'm concerned about. I respect Dan and what he did. But I didn't know him. My life isn't affected. And I'll sleep like a baby tonight. If it sounds harsh, I'm sorry. But my only connection to the man was what he did in boxing. At the time of his death, the Ward situation was at the forefront of my concerns for the man. So yes, that's what I care about most now. And I don't think that makes me a bad person.
          No...just a piece of shlt! :ANWOD:

Comment

• Never forget how he gave James Toney his second career, building him up on the Fox Sunday shows and leading towards the terrific Toney-Jirov fight. Later he pushed hard to make Paul Williams a star when nobody was willing to fight Paul. He then took Andre Ward and pieced together the setup for the S6 run giving Ward all his fights at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
              Undefeated against Son of Goonsen. He retired from the world like a boss having given us some good fights and leaving Irish Andre Ward with losses he can't revenge. Some legacy he leaves behind

Rip Big Dan
              The above statement is definitely the epitome of the thoughts of a natural born hater and scumbag. Using this mans death to celebrate Andre Ward's professional misfortune's that are based on a conflict that he had when he was alive dishonor's him and his life as a boxing promoter. As if his legal conflicts with arguably the best fighter he ever promoted are the defining benchmarks of his career. Some people are so consumed by hatred that they will use anything, no matter how sacred, to express it. So all of the boxing scene children should use the statement above as an example of how not to be...

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                I think I feel the same way about Goosen dying as he would feel if I had beat him in the ground. And I likely feel the way most here feel. Its just not politically correct to say it. If that makes me a douche, so be it. What you call a douche is what i call being real.

When someone dies, it is customary to either say something positive or encouraging about them or keep your mouth shut! It is obvious that your parents or whoever raised you did not provide you with basic home training, so you should simply stay off this thread and keep your mouth shut!

Comment

• Too many fake people on here. Last few months some have been trashing Goosen calling him a scumbag and other stuff. Word gets out of his death and all of a sudden it's condolences. Bunch of mularky!
                  I never met the guy but I'll pray for his family because my dad died of stomach cancer when he was 42! I was only 14! It's fawking hard to go trough that. Cancer is a mother fawker!

To those that posted about Ward it does bring up a interesting topic. What will happen to ward? Wil it affect him in the ring the next time out?

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                    When someone dies, it is customary to either say something positive or encouraging about them or keep your mouth shut! It is obvious that your parents or whoever raised you did not provide you with basic home training, so you should simply stay off this thread and keep your mouth shut!
                    So I guess when Hitler died we should have all said RIP and send condolences to his family?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      So I guess when Hitler died we should have all said RIP and send condolences to his family?

hitler had 'mental illness'

Comment

Working...
                      X