Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar just tweeted Khan vs Gurrero!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy fight for Khan. Guerrero is no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
      Easy fight for Khan. Guerrero is no good.

Guerrero would whip Maidana tho.

Comment

Khan is going to end the career of Guerrero. Hope we never see his boring ass and his father ever again. After Khan wins, a fight against Bradley would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          No he wouldn't. I imagine Maidana will be able to wear his Everlast MX gloves and he'll be knocking Guerrero down at least a few times in the fight.

Comment

Guerrero keeps coming and throwing no matter how hard he gets hit or frequently. He is not going to cave in like Judah. Maidana and Peterson gave Khan a lot of problems and this won't be any different

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
              Guerrero has done nothing at WW but look average against average opponents, and pathetic against the best opponent.

I dont care if your a fanboy of his or not, the guy is not that good.

Comment

He's really not that good.

Comment

Khan is gonna beat the dog crap out of slow ass guerrero. Guerrero looked horrible in his last fight against a jap fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    He's trying to rally public support, but the fight probably can't be made since Guerrero is with Haymon and they likely have other plans for him.
                    Khan is also with Haymon

Comment

Now because Khan may happen to face Guerrero, he's not that good all of a sudden.

That was once the case with Collazo.

I give my thanks to Box-Office for keeping these wonderful bold statements.

Before

Originally posted by takingaim
                      my man collazo ready to take khan's head off. he has nothing but evil intentions on his mind. retirement awaits for khan.
                      After:

Originally posted by takingaim
                      Oh great, now he's going to go on & on about how he deserves to fight Mayweather now because he beat bum Collazo.

Comment

Working...
                      X