Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana vs Broner was actually closer than what most people think.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aside from that iceberg, the Titanic's maiden voyage was actually a huge success.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Jet View Post
      Aside from that iceberg, the Titanic's maiden voyage was actually a huge success.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Jet View Post
        /thread

Comment

I saw it the Same way, a very winnable fight if it wasn't for the knock downs

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$trO View Post
            I saw it the Same way, a very winnable fight if it wasn't for the knock downs
            In what way exactly? Broner was hurt multiple times. It's not like the KD's were a fluke.

And where was the fight close again. Broner got outworked in every single rd. Te biggest shots were landed by Maidana in every single rd. Who are you people?

Anyone who is giving Broner more then 4 rds (I gave him 2) is not credible as a poster/boxing analyst. Anyone who gave Broner 6 rds should be shot on spot.

Comment

Yeah 8-4 in rounds with 2 KD's. Real nail biter

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                In what way exactly? Broner was hurt multiple times. It's not like the KD's were a fluke.

And where was the fight close again. Broner got outworked in every single rd. Te biggest shots were landed by Maidana in every single rd. Who are you people?

Anyone who is giving Broner more then 4 rds (I gave him 2) is not credible as a poster/boxing analyst. Anyone who gave Broner 6 rds should be shot on spot.
                Don't reply to them anymore, you know what you saw, i do and everyone with any eyes who isn't a Broner nutthugger or Maidana hatter knows what happened.

Comment

There's no point in talking about what would happen if the KDs didn't occur, otherwise, you can say that for almost anything in a match ("What if Maidana didn't get a point deduction? What if Broner didn't throw a punch in the 12 round? What if the referee stopped the fight?). In the end, that was the result of that fight and nothing will change that.
                  Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 09-27-2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

There is the BOTTOME LINE: The fight was a dominant, impressive win for Maidana and no spinning can change that.

Comment

Naw Broner clearly lost..but he had his moments

Comment

Working...
                      X