Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the sport of boxing mean to you? why do you follow it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the sport of boxing mean to you? why do you follow it?

How and why are you here on this forum?? what attracts you to this sport?? what began your journey and why are you so emotionally attached to it? WHAT DOES BOXING MEAN TO YOU??

its all this man's fault

Comment

Brave prospects, contenders, and champions fighting the best opposition for honor and glory.

Comment

I follow it because i'm in love with Floyd Mayweather. He's the only one I watch, I buy all his fights and I'm part of the biggest fan club in boxing. Money team all day. TBE!!!!

Comment

I saw miguel vazquez on unimas one lonely night, i've been hooked ever since

Comment

Family brought me into it, RJJ made me gain interest.

Comment

Got really hooked on it after Morales/Barrera 1.

Now I kind of wish I didn't like boxing, more frustrations than joys as of late, but I can't let go!

Comment

Seeing guys like Tyson, Tito and Pacquiao go in there and just try to knock out their opponents is great to me. A win is a win but knockout artist are like home run hitters in baseball. It's what you crave as a fan of the sport.

Comment

Majority of mofos don't really follow the sport, they follow certain boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    Got really hooked on it after Morales/Barrera 1.

Now I kind of wish I didn't like boxing, more frustrations than joys as of late, but I can't let go!
                    I know what you mean! I really wish I didn't get into boxing. It's become my fav sport, but I hate all the crap, Peds, robberies, one sided fights.

And most of all I hate the fans. Like this forum has the dumbest, most uneducated, most useless people of any forum I've ever been too. It truly is a minority sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X