Comments Thread For: Haye Definitely Interested in Stiverne-Wilder Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Haye fights again.

Comment

Haye needs to get in line. I'm a fan of his but he needs to fight his way up the ranks first.

I mean, whenever he fights it's exciting so this is a good thing.

Comment

I remember reading an article of someone that saw the spar between Haye and Wilder and they said if it was a real bout, Haye would have been KO'd in one round.

Comment

For some reason I find it hard to dislike Haye. He does trash talk but I dont see it in the same light as when other boxers trash talk and end up sounding utterly deluded. Hope he makes his way back to a title.

Comment

Seems like both Haye and Khan have the same disease -- They don't want to earn it the old fashioned way, they want to jump the line constantly. What a bunch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
              No thanks, you can get in line.

Boxing fans don't need you to delay any more careers for you to garner your ten seconds. ****ing diva.
              Exactly!!!

Comment

Haye is the one of the biggest waste of talent to be a part of boxing he is a modern Cruiserweight with the power of a heavyweight and yet he has just let his talent slip off and waste while he could have been no:2 behind Wlad and earning big £££.

I think he would KO Wilder and UD Stiverne, he was putting Wilder on funky street in sparring imagine a proper bout?

Shame he doesn't know his own potential.

Comment

my god haye is such a pos. how dare he think he can just walk into a title shot when he hasn't even fought in hell knows how long

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Don King announces Stiverne vs. Haye

Comment

Haye doesn't want a Klitschko no more? Massive fhag.

Comment

Working...
                      X