Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Robert Guerrero needs a new trainer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Robert Guerrero needs a new trainer?

Robert Guerrero's trainer is trash. Don't know why he's still stuck with him , I know he's his father, but he needs a better trainer than him and their's plenty out there.

His dad is a total nut.

Robert is a great fighter, just needs a better trainer than his nut dad.

His dad can't even talk a decent game in the interviews.
    Last edited by Uklad; 09-26-2014, 03:10 AM.

your thoughts???

Comment

Im not really big on guerrero even with his destruction of berto, the fight that got him the floyd fight. He just lacks the physical gifts to be a top fighter, he has the determination and the balls. But to answer the topic, yes he needs a different perspective and approach, he might find his way back to the drawing board. He needs arizas and the memos of this world too.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Im not really big on guerrero even with his destruction of berto, the fight that got him the floyd fight. He just lacks the physical gifts to be a top fighter, he has the determination and the balls. But to answer the topic, yes he needs a different perspective and approach, he might find his way back to the drawing board. He needs arizas and the memos of this world too.
        why when he has cross fit

Comment

His dad says his sons p4p #1 I liked lightweight Guerrero but his dad ruined him as soon as he was put into the spotlight and has put me off guerrero

Comment

I think so. His father is an embarrassment and as far as I know never actually boxed himself. He seems to be a weight lifter and a want to be street fighter and I think Guerrero just keeps him on because he is his father. I don't know of any other successful fighers he has trained or any good reason to have him as a trainer.

Comment

I never feel its a good idea for a father to be involved as a trainer, manager. They are too emotionally involved, they should do the right thing and get their kid a coach, be supportive but from the sidelines. Not the mentality to keep the money in the family and because my son has natural ability think they are a trainer.

Comment

Working...
              X