Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don King the worst scum in boxing history (documentary)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody notice arum when he had hair at the very begining calling king a criminal. Bwahahah hee!

Comment

Arum just as BAD, actually I think he is WORSE because he is allowed to get away with his BS

Lying, Cheating And Stealing is something you must be able to do to be a successful promotion

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Arum just as BAD, actually I think he is WORSE because he is allowed to get away with his BS

Lying, Cheating And Stealing is something you must be able to do to be a successful promotion
        So it's okay that King stole millions from his own fighters? That he was sued by almost 40 of them? Arum is a prick, but his fighters get paid. Your values seem conveniently warped.

Comment

Arum is bad but King was/is on a different level. I heard that he himself is broke right now.

Comment

Quillin is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              So it's okay that King stole millions from his own fighters? That he was sued by almost 40 of them? Arum is a prick, but his fighters get paid. Your values seem conveniently warped.
              LMFAO Arum don't even open his BOOKS, yeah keep believing that BULL**** if you want, Arum is NO BETTER. Arum makes more off of Pacquiao than Pacquiao makes off of himself. Also go look up all the Lawsuits against Top Rank Past and even Present

They're both piece of ****s but like I said and like you're confirming, Arum just gets away with Robbing People because some how he always has guys regardless if it is fans or people in the media like Michael Marley who defends his Corruption

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Arum is bad but King was/is on a different level. I heard that he himself is broke right now.
                "I heard that he himself is broke right now."

don't be an idiot. he has his wife, son, and daughter as owning his assetts
                but he runs things.
                the irs made a more honest man out of him.
                the clowns he delt with were just asking for it.

Comment

LMFAO Arum don't even open his BOOKS, yeah keep believing that BULL**** if you want, Arum is NO BETTER. Arum makes more off of Pacquiao than Pacquiao makes off of himself. Also go look up all the Lawsuits against Top Rank Past and even Present

They're both piece of ****s but like I said and like you're confirming, Arum just gets away with Robbing People because some how he always has guys regardless if it is fans or people in the media like Michael Marley who defends his Corruption
                  You can't prove any of your accusations. And I'm sure the ratio of lawsuits filed against King compared to Arum would be about 10-1. Since you mentioned Michael Marley, he worked for King a lot longer than he worked for Bob Arum. Not to mention that Arum was never convicted of killing someone over a petty street debt, so there is really no comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    You can't prove any of your accusations. And I'm sure the ratio of lawsuits filed against King compared to Arum would be about 10-1. Since you mentioned Michael Marley, he worked for King a lot longer than he worked for Bob Arum. Not to mention that Arum was never convicted of killing someone over a petty street debt, so there is really no comparison.
                    PROVE IT? The Fact that he won't open his books and when Pacquiao tried to get a Agency to come in a do a Audit and get him to open his books somehow all of that went away right?

Your busy trying to Prove that Don King is "WORSE", I'm not arguing who is Worse, I'm simply saying that Arum is just as BAD but instead of being called out for it once again your proving my point, some reason people DEFEND ARUM'S "DIRT" and make excuses for it

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5601657

Their Promoters! Lying, Cheating, Stealing is part of their job description

Comment

PROVE IT? The Fact that he won't open his books and when Pacquiao tried to get a Agency to come in a do a Audit and get him to open his books somehow all of that went away right?

Your busy trying to Prove that Don King is "WORSE", I'm not arguing who is Worse, I'm simply saying that Arum is just as BAD but instead of being called out for it once again your proving my point, some reason people DEFEND ARUM'S "DIRT" and make excuses for it

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5601657

Their Promoters! Lying, Cheating, Stealing is part of their job description
                      Top Rank is a private company. They aren't obligated to open their books like General Motors is. Pacquiao hired a group to look into his finances, but he quickly fired them. That too is a private matter.

So this is what we know. Pacquiao has never accused Arum of cheating him. He repeatedly re-signs with Top Rank and takes hefty bonuses for doing it, even though he knows that competing promoters would try to sign him if given the chance. So what exactly is your PROOF that Arum cheats MP out of anything? Where is the dirt that you claim is being excused? The link you posted is four years old already and involves boxing promoters suing competitors, which is hardly big news.

Comment

Working...
                      X