Chavez Jr training hard for canelo showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    LOL. Dudes loaded. War Jr.!

In and Out is good no doubt. Nothing to write home about though.

Smash Burger ****S all over the other chains in the West Coast, including Five Guys, InNout, Carls jr. Etc.
    I never had InNout burgers while I lived in California. The only time I did taste one was when I went to visit the family last year... I was regretting my childhood for a second there, I missed out.

It's all good though, Slows BBQ and the local Coney Island Mickey D's have some extremely good tasting food.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      I never had InNout burgers while I lived in California. The only time I did taste one was when I went to visit the family last year... I was regretting my childhood for a second there, I missed out.

It's all good though, Slows BBQ and the local Coney Island Mickey D's have some extremely good tasting food.
      In and Out is good bruh. Top 5 for a fast food chain on the West Coast. But within the last year Smash Burger has migrated into California from Las Vegas and has surpassed them ALL.

Comment

I pray that Julio can over come his pot addiction.

Please Julio get help!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

I really think Chavez Jr would give Adam Richman a run for his money, possibly even take him out in a Man vs Food challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Is that real?

He looks baked off his ****
            LOL, no kidding, he is high as a mofo in that pic. It was an ointment that he took because he couldn't sleep doe....

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
              I really think Chavez Jr would give Adam Richman a run for his money, possibly even take him out in a Man vs Food challenge.
              Lmfao. That dude lost a lot of weight. Jr kills him now.

Comment

Guys, wanna hear a joke? JCC Sr. was arguing with his colleagues on the show "A Los Golpes" about a month ago or so over Chavez Jr being able to make 160 in order to fight Cotto. About a week or 2 later he finally admitted Cotto was too small

God damn it you should of seen him... he even cursed on t.v. he was that upset Meanwhile Jr gets blazed off his mind and grubs at the nearest burger joint to fan down the munchies Ahhh... boxing and parenting provides me with such joy.

Comment

This pic is sig worthy

And I live in TX so I have Whataburger and In N Out and they are both different kinds of burgers. You can't really compare the two

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                    Whataburger is freakin delicious ultimate late night food.

Never had In-N-Out, heard it's the bomb though..
                    Sorry guys I've had them both..... In n Out in Vegas off the strip, hate to tell you this but Whataburger freaking blows them out of the water.

Especially in In n Out, when I asked for jalapeņos on the side and they have me a confused look and the said umm we only have these, and they showed me banana peppers, which by the way I like and put in my subway sandwiches but that was a major minus mark on them.

But when it comes to the burger itself whataburger is still champion.

Comment

He got some mustard on his jacket

Comment

Working...
                      X