Canelo vs. Rosado?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs. Rosado?

Rick Glaser ***8207;@RickGlaser1 · 23m
    Likely #Canelo will face Gabe #Rosado now that #Kirkland pulled out with Rosado! Great, it won't be Clottey! #boxing #GBP #Oscar #

Gabriel Rosado @KingGabRosado · 17h

My next date will be dec 6 ! Vs ______ ? Soon to be announced...

thoughts?

id rather see it versus rosado than clamshell clotteyy

Comment

on one hand you got a better action fight but also a less competitive one. idk which I'd prefer.

Comment

I think Clottey is a better fighter than Rosado, but I guess Canelo needs a spectacular show on his second HBO debut and Rosado's style more fan friendly also tailor made for Canelo. I don't blame Canelo though, this is a set up for Cotto anyway and Alvarez just fought with Trout, May, Angulo and Larain a row and IMO he would bet Clottey as well maybe it would be maybe a little tougher and less fan friendly since Clottey likes to shell up.
        I feel sorry a little for Clottey though. He was getting close to a big payday but it seems that he won't get it.

Comment

Wayyyyy better fight than clottey. You also got the mex/PR angle as well and if rosado loses they could play the whole "cotto to avenge the loss for the ricans storyline" . Man rosados resume is ****ing loaded.

Comment

rosado over clottey everyday, no question.

Comment

Im Happy for Rosado, he never say no, always ready
              Last edited by SOUTH-FLA; 09-24-2014, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Honestly Canelo Rosado isn't a bad fight at all.

Let's keep it real: Rosado beat Love, and was on his way to beat PETER until the "stoppage"

Much better opponent for Canelo IMO

Comment

Much, much better than Clotty.

Comment

Terrible fight. He just got owned by charlo lost to quillin and love.

Comment

Working...
                    X