No announcement yet.

Ariza dropping bombs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    So you didnt watch while Pac's team gave the fight lip service, only to do everything the could NOT to make the fight, once it was offered(cut healing, stadium, I don't know who to call, I'm only giving pac 4 names, May 5th wont work)? You missed all that huh? Aren't those "roadblocks"?
    I watched while Arum made lip service but that's what Ariza is talking about in the video. I don't think Floyd wanted the fight after the first negotiations. That still doesn't mean I think Arum wanted the fight, cause I don't think he does either. All those excuses you just said came from Arum. I think Manny has wanted the fight all along

Comment

Why is he talking? Shouldn't he be stretching?

lol, jk

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I don't know and don't really care anymore to be honest. All I saw after the first negotiations were more roadblocks, which showed me he didn't want the fight.
        Other than drug testing what road blocks are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Other than drug testing what road blocks are you referring to?
          I've caught on. Anything Mayweather says is a roadblock. Follow:

"Pacquiao has Marquez problems" = I don't want the fight = roadblock

"TMT has to be the lead promoter" = I don't want the fight = roadblock

"I'm my own boss" = I don't want the fight = roadblock

"Coke over Pepsi" = I don't want the fight = roadblock

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

What's wrong with a Mayweather Promotions wanting to be the lead promoter? TR had a chance to co promote the fight with Floyd but they choose Clottey instead. And that was with a 50/50 split. Now years later you expect me to believe TR is willing to do the same fight with stricter drug testing for lesser money than the 09 offer?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Precisely.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I watched while Arum made lip service but that's what Ariza is talking about in the video. I don't think Floyd wanted the fight after the first negotiations. That still doesn't mean I think Arum wanted the fight, cause I don't think he does either. All those excuses you just said came from Arum. I think Manny has wanted the fight all along
                Again, it just makes no sense to want him at his most dangerous, but not later. I think Manny AND Floyd have wanted the fight all along. The problem is that Floyd already had problems with Arum before talk of fighting Manny ever came up. Now add in all the problems they had with Arum when they tried to make the first fight(along with his ego) and the circus of the fake "countdown clock) made him feel that Arum wasn't serious about making the fight. He then contacted Manny personally to have Manny force Arum to make the fight. Manny for some reason still can't or won't stand up to Arum, so Floyd feels like "why bother". These are the reasons why he started saying that Arum can't be involved. I really wish Manny had at least inquired to see if the fight could be made, before he signed another 2 yr extension. And you can't just blame the excuses on Arum. Pac is a grown man and could at any time tell him that "I won't take another fight until you make the Mayweather fight", but he didn't/hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                  So this is what Floyd hires Ariza for a 2 year contract? to be his mouth piece to say that "he wants it" and that "Arum doesn't"? Pathetic...
                  Exactly but the Floyd groupies will hog this up now tha Ariza works for Floyd SMH

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    Exactly but the Floyd groupies will hog this up now tha Ariza works for Floyd SMH
                    So your saying you never heard Ariza say these exact words in the past? And that was when he was on Mannys team. Remember Ariza was there for the first Bradley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      So your saying you never heard Ariza say these exact words in the past? And that was when he was on Mannys team. Remember Ariza was there for the first Bradley fight.
                      He was still in payroll but was not in camp for the first Bradley fight. That was the beginning of the end for Ariza and team PAC, and the start of the bad mouthing of Roach and TR.

Comment

Working...
                      X