Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Boy will announce tomorrow Canelo Alvarez vs. Josh Clottey in December on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo doesn't have pacquiaos speed. clottey 'will fight canelo the same way he fought cotto and margarito. this is a hard fight for canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      **** fight. Clottey is too boring at the big stage. I understand Canelo should get a tune up considering he's had difficult fights but it's still crap.
      i kind of agree with you , i was praying for the kirkland fight at the alamodome, but at least canelo isnt fighting the salkas of the division...

Comment

I hope the fight is not on pay per view.

Comment

Not mad at all. Can't wait for Canelo-Cotto in May!!!

Comment

damn big news. gb fighter back on hbo, oscar making **** happen

Comment

Showtime is taking hit after hit. Damn.

Comment

Will there be some people getting axed over at Showtime? First the PPVs aren't producing a profit and now Canelo is going to HBO.

Comment

big loss for showtime.

HBO goes into 2015 with manny, canelo, chavez, cotto and GGG the 4 biggest ppv attractions and 5 biggest stars in boxing after Floyd. Add to that Crawford, Verdejo, Kovalev and Mikey and Ward (when they decide to fight) and HBO has solidified its position as the #1 boxing network.

Showtime and Haymon had better use their roster wisely since they already are in 8-10 million fewer homes than HBO. they better start in Dec 2014 with Broner and Matts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    big loss for showtime.

HBO goes into 2015 with manny, canelo, chavez, cotto and GGG the 4 biggest ppv attractions and 5 biggest stars in boxing after Floyd. Add to that Crawford, Verdejo, Kovalev and Mikey and Ward (when they decide to fight) and HBO has solidified its position as the #1 boxing network.

Showtime and Haymon had better use their roster wisely since they already are in 8-10 million fewer homes than HBO. they better start in Dec 2014 with Broner and Matts.
                    dont forget BHOP...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      dont forget BHOP...
                      bhop sounds like a one fight thing. if he wins, hes going back to showtime to fight Adonis.

Comment

Working...
                      X