Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Maidana now - how would it turn out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs Maidana now - how would it turn out?

Both completely different fighters - Maidana has dramatically improved and Khan has declined.

Do you think the result would be the same?

Khan would win by UD! too fast too skilled. His footwork and defense has improved also since joining virgil

Comment

Maidana by mid round KO!

Khan has good speed but his coordination is laughable. Maidana is much more disciplined, committed and focused under Granpa Garcia.

Khan would not go the distance. I hope this fight is made. I'm tired of seeing meaningless fights in the Welterweight Division.

I want to see Swift Garcia vs. Maidana or Thurman. Or Kell Brook against Khan, Maidana or Thurman. How about Tim Bradley vs any of those guys?

As a boxing fan I'm tired of seeing weak fights in the Welterweight Division.

I think another interesting fight would be Swift vs. Broner.

Comment

Easy UD for Khan.

Styles make fights. Khan all wrong for Maidanna

Comment

khan gets stopped in this fight, definitely.

Comment

maidana stops him this time, khan is shot to shit

Comment

Khan wins again. Maidana has improved but Khan has added more to his arsenal as well. He can properly clinch now and stays a lot more disciplined, which bad news for Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                Easy UD for Khan.

Styles make fights. Khan all wrong for Maidanna
                Doubt it. Maidana not only has Roberto Garcia in his corner but he also has two fights with Mayweather under his belt and one fight with Broner. He'd destroy Khan at this point.

Comment

maidana didn't drastically improve. he just jabs more than he used to and that's it.

i still see khan UD'ing maidana.

Comment

Good fight,, khan would be hurt but would last the distance and win a split decision..

Amir will win a lot of rounds with handspeed and skill, and Maidana will wreck him in a few rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X