Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Signs Two Year Contract With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Observation? Have some common sense

Floyd groupies being made to look ****** once more and still they defend him.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      Floyd groupies being made to look ****** once more and still they defend him.
      only ones that look ****** are you pacquiao fans that are crying foul. When at first gou all justified Ariza being on team pac. Oh how things has changed and the crying has began.

Comment

• Alex Ariza ethered Manny Pacquiao. He confirmed that the PAC man has been ducking.
        Last edited by peplz; 09-21-2014, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimhead View Post
          i feel for you,bronx...just enjoy the fights,and ignore the antics ..remember,you are a boxing fan first...and sometimes this sport can leave a bad taste in our mouths....peace,..my friend!
          It sucks! However, mu pain will be short lived. I put my faith in no living human being which lives currently in the flesh. I learned that way back in "89, and it has served me well. The sports world in it's entirety, has been a total disappointment foe some time now (BALCO, ARMSTRONG, A-ROD, and MANNY PACQUIAO), and these last 2 weeks have been just plain horrible (NFL, JAMEIS WINSTON, MAYWEATHER)! "Judge not lest ye shall be judged, and the judgment ye judge, Ye shall be judged."

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            only ones that look ****** are you pacquiao fans that are crying foul. When at first gou all justified Ariza being on team pac. Oh how things has changed and the crying has began.
            Oh how have things changed when ya go back on what ya said about ariza now that hes on the money team. Dont forget, "he didn't hire him, he's just helping him stretch doe". Bunch of hypocrites. i think ya pm each other, "how are we gonna defend this? "

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
              Alex Atiza ethered Manny Pacquiao. He confirmed that the PAC man has been ducking.
              Oh you mean when 50 cent was asked if floyd ducked pacquiao? "yea, cuz thats 100 mil on table and he walked away". Or when 50 said,"cant hang out with floyd no more. I'm tired of running from pacquiao".

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Sorry ****** that's not going to work with me because I'm not a Pac fan I'm a boxing fan. You should try it sometimes. It really helps you to not look like a completely blind Floyd groupie.

Comment

• Big javi makes some excellent points, I agree with him

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    Sorry ****** that's not going to work with me because I'm not a Pac fan I'm a boxing fan. You should try it sometimes. It really helps you to not look like a completely blind Floyd groupie.
                    Great post. I'm a boxing fan first also.

I don't like the PAC algeiri fight, I think PAC should fight better opposition. This is an example of being a boxing fan first and foremost,

Comment

• Good for Floyd, there's definitely something about Ariza. And whatever it is, it's undetectable. 50-0 here we come.

Comment

Working...
                      X