No announcement yet.

Omar Narvaez vs Felipe Orucuta Round by Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Rather see him try to unify with Cuadras for now. Roman needs not fight anyone but Estrada.
    That would be ideal there's also a built in factor of both being trained by Nacho.

Comment

I didn't think either Orcuta fight was close. His Cesar Seda fight on the other hand,

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        Well thats the only good fight left at flyweight after estrada he sould move up
        No it's not. Ruenroeng is a tough out, Viloria would be a big fight for Fly, Reveco is still out there. Nietes and Inoue both might come up, and the former would be a solid clash of proven vets. Gonzalez is in arguably the deepest division (Welterweight is the only division with a better case) in boxing and it's still adding on.

Gonzalez doesn't need to go anywhere. If he does, that's cool. To say it's just Estrada is not supportable.

Comment

No it's not. Ruenroeng is a tough out, Viloria would be a big fight for Fly, Reveco is still out there. Nietes and Inoue both might come up, and the former would be a solid clash of proven vets. Gonzalez is in arguably the deepest division (Welterweight is the only division with a better case) in boxing and it's still adding on.

Gonzalez doesn't need to go anywhere. If he does, that's cool. To say it's just Estrada is not supportable.
          Well if you put it that way yeah, I meant somebody that could be a challenge for Roman Estrada being the only one that could give him Problems. I see roman walking throught the rest of the Devision

Comment

Well if you put it that way yeah, I meant somebody that could be a challenge for Roman Estrada being the only one that could give him Problems. I see roman walking throught the rest of the Devision
            I'd like to see him do that if he can. Great pockets should be exploited. Moving up when a class sucks makes more sense than moving up when there is plenty to clean out. It's a great pocket right now. I think Ruenroeng (if he could be enticed into unification) would be fascinating. He's the closest there is at Fly to someone with a style like a Hopkins where he can make a fight ugly and just mess up offense. he beat Ioka going away and that was impressive. So was coming off the floor and freezing up Arroyo in the second half.

Comment

I'd like to see him do that if he can. Great pockets should be exploited. Moving up when a class sucks makes more sense than moving up when there is plenty to clean out. It's a great pocket right now. I think Ruenroeng (if he could be enticed into unification) would be fascinating. He's the closest there is at Fly to someone with a style like a Hopkins where he can make a fight ugly and just mess up offense. he beat Ioka going away and that was impressive. So was coming off the floor and freezing up Arroyo in the second half.
              I want him to move up to Bantam in 2-3 years and have a catchweight with rigo thats like a Rigo-Loma Fight talent wise

Comment

I want him to move up to Bantam in 2-3 years and have a catchweight with rigo thats like a Rigo-Loma Fight talent wise
                That assumes Rigo still being around, not moving up etc. I'm fine with seeing a clean out of 112 and let the rest sort out. Roman still only 27.

Comment

Working...
                X