No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jhonny Gonzalez, Jorge Arce Los Mochis Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jhonny Gonzalez, Jorge Arce Los Mochis Presser

The official press conference was held for the high stakes fight between the featherweight world champion of the WBC, Johnny Gonzalez, and former four division world champion Jorge šTraviesošArce. The are scheduled to faces off at the CUM in Los Mochis, Sinaloa on October 4th. The new sports complex has a capacity for 8,000 people. Gonzalez (56-8, 47 KOs) will make the sixth defense of the WBC featherweight belt, with Arce (64-7-2, 49 KOs) attempting to win his fifth divisional title.

[Click Here To Read More]

The new. CUM in los mochis??????????

Comment

I can't believe arce is going through with this. We all got bills and s hit tho

Comment

4 all the wars & muggings Arce has been in, & this 1 will b 1 2, he looks pretty good...KO win 4 Gonzalez...

Comment

I'm just glad Gonzalez said he's moving up to 130 to fight for another world title after this farce.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            4 all the wars & muggings Arce has been in, & this 1 will b 1 2, he looks pretty good...KO win 4 Gonzalez...
            He looks good but is going to get blasted out. Arce needs to hang them up.

Comment

Hang them up bro...... there are other ways to make a living. Promoters are heartless!!!

Comment

Travieso has been around forever. I thought he would get blasted out by Donaire and retire, but he's still been trucking on. This could be his last hurrah.

Comment

bad bad fight for Arce, I hope he doesn't get hurt.

Comment

Arce was always fun to watch. All action, and all heart, but unless a miracle happens, this should be his last fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X