No announcement yet.

Now we know why Cotto wears Pink!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
    He will wear pink knee pads against Canelo in case he needs to take a break.
    He's gonna get Koed in round 3. He won't need a break. If he fought GGG, it would end in round 2 and it would be more brutal. Knee pads won't help cotto against Canelo or GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Good cause to wear pink. I hereby drop my insults to El Angel for rocking a Pink username.

I wish I can write "El Angel" and BS automatically looks for him and tags him in my post so he can see this, like in FB. That Arianna Grande-loving, pink-wearing wonder needs to this.
      Thank you Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        He's gonna get Koed in round 3. He won't need a break. If he fought GGG, it would end in round 2 and it would be more brutal. Knee pads won't help cotto against Canelo or GGG.
        Wana bet, all your points, ill match u. Cotto over Canelo 1:1.

Confirm it!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
          Wana bet, all your points, ill match u. Cotto over Canelo 1:1.

Confirm it!
          I don't bet all points. The only fight I am willing to bet on right now is Hopkins vs Kovalev, and I would bet half my points on Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            I don't bet all points. The only fight I am willing to bet on right now is Hopkins vs Kovalev, and I would bet half my points on Hopkins.
            Pusssy always trashing the KING and won't even back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
              This explains it all!

Great job by King Cotto and DLH!

**EDIT: Here is a straight to the point transcription:

Two world champions talk about how do you win a fight. How do you defeat a stronger opponent, the importance of your corner, Miguel Cotto and Oscar de la Joya.

The Great Fight

Interviewer: How long you been fighting?

Cotto: I started to box when I was 11 years old, Im 33 so I been fighting 22 years.

ODH: I started when I was 5

Cotto: in the moment when they informed me about my very first opponent I was nervous

ODH: when they told me about the name of my first opponent just before I entered the ring I felt scared and uneasy

Cotto: My family influence is the most important factor that keeps me motivated to work hard each and every day and they are the primary motivators for Miguel Cotto

ODH: My family influence has been the greatness thing for me, in my career, my decisions in and out the ring, without family support its impossible

Cotto: The corner when speaking during a fight its the most important factor I need a good Captain who knows how to steer the ship

ODH: My corner during a fight its vital, without my corner I cant win I cant defeat my opponent, my trainer my doctor, together my corner and I win

Cotto: and you Iris, how long you been fighting?

Lady: I have been figting for one year, Im 51 and I found out about my cancer at 50. I was returning from vacation with my husband and I felt that I had a mass in my chest.

Cotto: What type of caner do you have?

Lady: Cant make out what she said

Cotto: Who has supported you during the process?

Lady: In my corner I have my husband, my childrens, my parents, my grandchildren

Cotto: Who motivated you?

Lady: Life, wanting to continue to fight, to be able to see them grow up, that corner that is providing me with strength, to continue fighting and carry a message and to help others who may not have the hope and strength that I have in this moment

#WarCotto
              #EnLaEsquina
              #KingCotto
              What the hell just happened??
              What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Pusssy always trashing the KING and won't even back it up.
                I don't bet all points. The most I will bet is half. But I am always willing to do sig bets. Or point bets on Football.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  I don't think he rocks it just for breast cancer. While a good thing, I believe he wears it cause it brings out the inner gayness in him as well. Just saying. He's bound to come out one day. Watch!
                  I knew he was going to troll the **** out of this thread, but it made me laugh this time.

Comment

I don't think he rocks it just for breast cancer. While a good thing, I believe he wears it cause it brings out the inner gayness in him as well. Just saying. He's bound to come out one day. Watch!
                    Does the same apply for your favorite fighter Oscar? I mean he did dress up as a woman already...

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                      Now can he explain why he wears blue tutus?
                      Can we expect any better than this from these two????

Cool story bro.

Oscar is suspect as well. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they cross dressed behind closed doors.
                      As of right now, the only cross dresser is your Mexican boy friend Oscar de la hoya!
                      Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
                      He will wear pink knee pads against Canelo in case he needs to take a break.
                      Hating ass Mexican loves Cotto on the low!

Comment

Working...
                      X