New episode of The Fight Game with Jim Lampley [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    2 things:

That b.itch said she wouldn't buy FMJ PPV and then goes on to say a KO is more dramatic... Spoken like a true casual... B.itch's opinion doesn't count...

And Does Jim like Max? The whole time Max was talking Jim had a "you smell like a.ss" look on his face...

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

She's a woman not a b.itch.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
      You kiss your mother with that mouth?

She's a woman not a b.itch.
      Well said........

Comment

Absolutely spot on about floyd at the end.

Comment

Michelle Beadle

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Michelle Beadle

Racist......

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              2 things:

That b.itch said she wouldn't buy FMJ PPV and then goes on to say a KO is more dramatic... Spoken like a true casual... B.itch's opinion doesn't count...

And Does Jim like Max? The whole time Max was talking Jim had a "you smell like a.ss" look on his face...
              Well she's right about that. What's more dramatic in boxing than a fight ending KO?

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                Racist......
                I don't see anything racist, but it illustrates she's not the most demure or lady-like character.

She comes off as hard-nosed and critical. I'm not sure what she's doing on the show because it's clear she doesn't know a great deal about boxing, admitting she's a "noobie" to the sport.

If she was brought in just to get at Floyd Mayweather, then that's pretty pathetic on the part of HBO, so too is having a convicted woman-beater criticise his outside the ring actions and having another guy on who was recently stood down for admitting to hitting his partner.

Comment

What a terrible show. It's not going to bring any new fans to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    I don't see anything racist

A monkey with a big dick and big lips? C'mon dude, that's stereotypical racist bullshyt.

Comment

Working...
                    X