No announcement yet.

Kinda feel bad for Ellerbe if the rumors are true, look at the facts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    Who cares about this guy though seriously? The way he got in Rosado's face nose to nose talking **** as if he was a fighter will always remind me he's a douche. He should be flipping burgers or something, no idea what this guy even does but leech off Floyd. He is Floyd's Michael Koncz.
    Karmas a b1tch , you see ellerbes face when love got
    KTFO in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Business is never personal. If Schaefer will help Floyd's company advance more than Ellerbe can, then he has to go with Schaefer.

There could be another way for Floyd to handle this, like tell Ellerbe get some kind of better background in business by way of a college degree. But Schaefer's resume speaks for itself, and all of those great undercards we saw in the past Mayweather PPV's was the work of Richard Schaefer.

What we saw this time, Vazquez vs Bey, LSC vs Roman, Angulo vs De La Rosa, was the work of amateurs. As much as pro-Arum fans want to put down Schaefer, the fact is the man knows how to put together a watchable undercard. He puts in work to finalize deals with the best fighters to put them on Floyd undercards. If Ellerbe/Floyd running things means Vazquez-Bey II and more top 10 fighters fighting #80 ranked fighters from lower weight classes, then **** their friendship. Bring in Richard, for boxing.
      I'm by no means an Arum supporter, but there are videos out there with Schaefer basically condemning Golden Boy's head matchmaker Eric Gomez for making the Matthysse-Garcia fight. He said he and Haymon weren't exactly in line for such a risky fight for two potential major draws in the sport but Eric convinced them that they needed an explosive undercard that drew a statement.

Comment

mayweather dont care about loyalty, hes a scumbag ass clown

Comment

Stay strong Leonard.

Comment

Worst case scenario, I hope Floyd will at the very least allow Ellerbe to become VP of Mayweather Promotions or one of those "vice executive" or a lesser title so he can remain. To do his friend of 10 years dirty like that is just plain wrong.

Comment

No surprise here. Floyd Mayweather knows nothing about the concept of loyalty. The guy threw his own father under the bus on national television, posted personal and private info of a woman's abortions, discrediting Rafael Garcia's work on Saturday...

This lack of loyalty is why Mayweather has no problem telling Pacquiao to ditch Arum. Floyd does not understand loyalty. Even worse is that a good percentage of stupid followers are also practicing how to be disloyal

Comment

Ellerbe didn't build ****. He's Floyd's personal assistant, and I'm not talking ****, i'm being serious. Mayweather Promotions CEO was a fancy title.

Mayweather Promotions was just a name on an office building. A decade later, the only difference is that they no longer have an office building.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
                  I'm by no means an Arum supporter, but there are videos out there with Schaefer basically condemning Golden Boy's head matchmaker Eric Gomez for making the Matthysse-Garcia fight. He said he and Haymon weren't exactly in line for such a risky fight for two potential major draws in the sport but Eric convinced them that they needed an explosive undercard that drew a statement.
                  He was just selling the danger of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    He was just selling the danger of the fight.
                    I don't know, he credited Eric for making the fight. He himself said he didn't want to make it. So you claiming that he was the sole responsibility for that fight is kinda bogus.

And look how Mayweather Promotions matches their guys up. Sure, they have a sub par stable, a horrible one in fact....but look at the matches they place them in. Those are good matches for the quality that they have to work with. Rosado-Love, Love-Periban, Love-Medina, Bey-Vazquez, Bey-Molina, Ishe-K9, Ishe-Molina, Ishe-Lara.

Really good matches for what they have to work with. I know without a doubt Mayweather Promotions wouldn't have any problems matching up their guys against tough opponents and entertaining matches.

Comment

Buboy would never stab Pac in the back.

Comment

Working...
                      X