No announcement yet.

Kinda feel bad for Ellerbe if the rumors are true, look at the facts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta male ass kisser type stories only end one of two ways:

1. Ellerbe gets kicked to the curb and realizes he wasted the one life he'll ever live being Floyd's toilet.

2. Ellerbe saw this coming and entrapped his illiterate client with a pile of contractual loopholes and bankrupts him Don King style.

Lets hope its the latter.

Comment

Yeah I feel really sad for Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Business is never personal. If Schaefer will help Floyd's company advance more than Ellerbe can, then he has to go with Schaefer.

There could be another way for Floyd to handle this, like tell Ellerbe get some kind of better background in business by way of a college degree. But Schaefer's resume speaks for itself, and all of those great undercards we saw in the past Mayweather PPV's was the work of Richard Schaefer.

What we saw this time, Vazquez vs Bey, LSC vs Roman, Angulo vs De La Rosa, was the work of amateurs. As much as pro-Arum fans want to put down Schaefer, the fact is the man knows how to put together a watchable undercard. He puts in work to finalize deals with the best fighters to put them on Floyd undercards. If Ellerbe/Floyd running things means Vazquez-Bey II and more top 10 fighters fighting #80 ranked fighters from lower weight classes, then **** their friendship. Bring in Richard, for boxing.
        Fanboys of promoters now?

You Floydgays really are something else

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post

1. Ellerbe gets kicked to the curb and realizes he wasted the one life he'll ever live being Floyd's toilet.

2. Ellerbe saw this coming and entrapped his illiterate client with a pile of contractual loopholes and bankrupts him Don King style.

There are many willing to fill that void, someone call IMDAZED, The Big Dunn, MrCHOKEaMF, Larry and co.

Comment

No one ever lasts with Mayweather. Doesnt matter who.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
              No one ever lasts with Mayweather. Doesnt matter who.
              Ellerbe's not a young man. His chest rubbing days are over.

Comment

I noticed the absence of Ellerbe on fight night. Funny enough, during the glove fiasco of May-maidana I Floyd commended Ellerbe and he said, "I don't care what they say about Leonard, I'ma always keep him around."

Hope Floyd knows what he's doing though. If he's trying to bring on Schaefer, there's some legal roadblocks preventing from promoting, if my information is correct

Comment

And Iiiiiiiiiii-eeeee-I will always... love youuuuuuuu

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    And Iiiiiiiiiii-eeeee-I will always... love youuuuuuuu

ugh, did Ellerbe bite his lower lip while rubbing FLoyd's chest? Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post

Beta???

Ellerbe's a seven figure guy you peasant.

Comment

Working...
                      X