Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley Slams Mayweather, Draws Criticism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
    Oh damn they won't like this one.

Lampley literally had major hate in his eyes. He was going prime Larry Merchant on his little talk show. He had his whip out and everything. Plantation owner mentality.
    Oh here we go...

poor oppressed Floyd

Lamps needs to check his privilege

Comment

• I may usually dislike lampley due to his biased commentary and this may be bitterness on hbo's part but he is right. I really want floyd to retire soon and stop ruining the sport. He's holding the 154 belt hostage by not fighting at light middle.

Although it's worth noting lampley had beaten his wife a while back too....

Comment

• Jim Lampley who never did ought wrong in his life

Just another hilarious woman beater. I agree about Floyd retiring though.

Comment

• Boxing needed it's super fight.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather WAS that fight.

Mayweather was the only one trying - repeat: TRYING to prevent that fight from happening.

That's all you need to know about Mayweather. Nothing else he's done or said since matters (in the arena of boxing). None of Pacquiao's wins or losses since then matter.

Floyd ducked him. It's a fact; not an opinion, not a bias, not a misguided view. He avoided him and made every excuse under the sun, while granting world-beaters like Ortiz and Guerrero shots.

If the fight were to happen now, it would be far less relevant, and with both fighters nowhere near the ability they possessed 6 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
            Boxing needed it's super fight.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather WAS that fight.

Mayweather was the only one trying - repeat: TRYING to prevent that fight from happening.

That's all you need to know about Mayweather. Nothing else he's done or said since matters (in the arena of boxing). None of Pacquiao's wins or losses since then matter.

Floyd ducked him. It's a fact; not an opinion, not a bias, not a misguided view. He avoided him and made every excuse under the sun, while granting world-beaters like Ortiz and Guerrero shots.

If the fight were to happen now, it would be far less relevant, and with both fighters nowhere near the ability they possessed 6 years ago.
            This is raw truth, and it will make floydgays cry. Just watch......

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
              I may usually dislike lampley due to his biased commentary nd this may be bitterness on hbo's part but he is right. I really want floyd to retire soon and stop ruining the sport. He's holding the 154 belt hostage by not fighting at light middle.

Although it's worth noting lampley had beaten his wife a while back too....
              Exactly how is Floyd holding the jr middleweight division hostage. I'm pretty sure we just had the biggest fight that could be made in that division recently. And I'm sure of it because it appeared on my monthly cable bill. Or are you one of those that needed "jr middleweight title fight" on the poster to legitimize the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                This is raw truth, and it will make floydgays cry. Just watch......
                Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Exactly how is Floyd holding the jr middleweight division hostage. I'm pretty sure we just had the biggest fight that could be made in that division recently. And I'm sure of it because it appeared on my monthly cable bill. Or are you one of those that needed "jr middleweight title fight" on the poster to legitimize the fight?
                ^^^^ That didnt take long!

Comment

• I didn't see much criticism at all. Most people agreed with Lampley.

That said, he is a complete hypocrite.

Comment

• So a crackhead can't say that another guy smokes crack too??? It's not like he's lying. Lol and if crackhead #2 smokes more crack than crackhead #1, I see no problem with crackhead #1 saying it. Lamps has had his issue before but Floyd is an established women beater. Girl friends, baby Momas, b1tches in clubs...... Floyd whips all their asses.
                    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 09-18-2014, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                      So a crackhead can't say that another guy smokes crack too??? It's not like he's lying. Lol and if crackhead #2 smokes more crack than crackhead #1, I see no problem with crackhead #1 saying it. Lamps has had his issue before but Floyd is an established women beater. Girl friends, baby Momas, b1tches in clubs...... Floyd whips all their asses.
                      Hahaha...Killed it!

Comment

Working...
                      X