Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Crawford vs. Beltran Establish a New Lineage at 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... and nobody even mentions kid Figueroa into this mix... Has he a contagious disease or something?

Comment

By the unwritten rules yea....vacate lineal throne can only be contested by the number one and two ranked "contenders"

Good thread , interesting stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... and nobody even mentions kid Figueroa into this mix... Has he a contagious disease or something?
        and why should he even be mention the guy has fought no one Beltran has done more in losing a controversial fight with Ricky
        Figueroa has not done squat at 135

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          You wish he was cokkksucker, but i will tell what he is a fake paper champ
          Why would i wish he was?? i was responding to a dumb post

Comment

Only if the winner sticks around in the division, I think Crawford will win and I think he will move up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Only if the winner sticks around in the division, I think Crawford will win and I think he will move up.
              the guy is not going to fight Richar Abril or Vazquez if he beats Beltran which I know he will because he is a garbage fighter he WILL NOT BE THE MAN PERIOD
              it all comes dowm to Richar Abril and Vazquez he needs to beat both to be the man

Comment

Working...
              X
              Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
              Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.