No announcement yet.

Khan Scared of Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Before I commit on Thurman I want to see him beat someone other that Soto Karas type fighters time to step it up Fight Berto or someone else than Soto Karas that has a heart beat
    He knocked out Soto-Karass after Soto-Karass knocked out Berto.

It's not 2010 anymore.

Comment

Yo clearly dont know jack **** about Khan

He is always charming and friendly with everyone, minus Brook ( for obvious reasons)..and that little rivalry he had with Tim
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-17-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Thurman can't even get the Alexander fight done, let alone Khan. Khan's sights are on Pacquiao and Mayweather. If none of those happens, he can opt for the Brook fight which is huge in the UK. Thurman is irrelevant to Khan right now.

Thurman should get real and focus on Alexander. Soon Devon will become unavailable and Thurman ends up with another Soto Karass type.

Comment

Khan is just a polite gentle man. A friend of mine ran in to him in Toronto and he said Khan was with his entourage, but when my friend approached him he was so polite about it and made it seem he was his buddy or something.

It's those same kids whose idea of a "beef" is to show up with 20 of their "boys" and say "was up was up" countless times and claim victory that take politeness for weakness.

If Khan is ducking Thurman then Thurman is also ducking Alexander.
          Last edited by Box-Office; 09-17-2014, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Just watch the video, and I would actually think Thurman is more scare with the way he didn't look at khan way during the whole thing! Khan has prove he isn't scared to fight anyone win or lose, that's one thing I would alway back Khan up with no matter how salty Bradley and Maidana's fans get over Khan.

Comment

Well Thurman actually said he met up with Khan after Mayweather fight and he couldn't say it to him. I wonder why...

Comment

khan isnt scared of anyone. he is spoiled and delusional though, probably thinks thurman is too far beneath him.

Comment

I doubt Khan fears anyone, at the end of the day Khans at a stage where he needs to make a few decent wins to keep his career relevant whereas Thurman is stuck in a position where he doesn't get anything worth licking his lips.

Bottom line is Thurman called out Paulie because that was at a post fight conference, here he was on national tv, abit different.

Anyway if Keith did call Khan out to his face I hardly think Khan would pull a Paulie on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Khan thinks he can beat anyone. If he's being friendly it's because that's just how he is.

The same Lopez who (legitimately) KO'd Ortiz almost had Maidana out last year.
                    Have you seen Lopez last fights. He looks shot. He was getting beat by Ortiz and Maidana hurt his hip hence the wobble. He really hasn't looked good in a while. You can't deny that he's one of the weakest opponents out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                      Khan can't fight Thurman with a Floyd fight at stake, after he gets that Floyd fight out of the way, I think he'd be willing to fight Thurman, Khan ain't a cherry-picker.

I think Thurman KOs him.
                      Truth indeed

Comment

Working...
                      X