Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Should Maidana Be Banned For Biting Floyd, Like Tyson Was for Holyfield?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowmos still going on about something that never happened?
    It goes to show how bad Floyd Mayweathers performance really was If that is all you can remember wonder what cherry pick he will fight next?
    Long as he has Bayless in his back pocket the world is his oyster.

Comment

lol.. are people trying to deny he bit him? lmao.. look at the video evidence, it shows maidana using his left glove to position floyds glove into his mouth and then he bites down.. floyd reacts with a grimace as he feels the force of the teeth through the glove and onto his fingers immediately when maidana does this move..

i think maidana fans just worried he's about to be banned so they're in denial or something.. lmao.. but we can't have boxers biting each other like this, the kid will have to be banned otherwise other boxers will start thinking it's fine to do this in the ring.. NSAC will have to set an example with Maidana because it was a high-profile Mayweather fight.. Who knows, maybe Marcos career is over after this?

Comment

Floyd was rubbing his eyes and anyway how could he bite with his gumshields in? Have you ever boxed with gumshields in?

Comment

Unless they have clear evidence, then surely they can't ban him.
          Kenny admitted he saw nothing, so I assume he has nothing to put in his post fight report or whatever.

Any ban is irrelevant really. Marcos blew his chance. His post fight interview was embarrassing. He won 3 rounds at best.

Comment

put a muzzle on that animal he is officially a dirty fighter.

Comment

i didn't see a bite, i only heard accusations of one.
              Post up the video

How much would it hurt with a gum shield in and biting on a 400oz pillow ? Not so much

Comment

last fight a muay thai kick this fight a biting incident this kid is simply a dirty fighter.

Comment

There is no clear footage the he bit Myaweather even if he did.

Comment

A lifetime ban. If Floyd had been wearing horsehair gloves, he might have been killed.

Comment

no proof that he did firstly
                      and secondly who cares when mayweather consistently is trying to suffacate a guy

Comment

Working...
                      X