Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather should at ALL costs Avoid AMIR KHAN.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    i truly believe khan beats mayweather, floyd would have to go to khan and khan would pop him and spin off

i dont think the fight will ever happen

I agree you can clearly forget about Khan/Pacquiao fighting Mayweather.

Comment

Khan has the jab and speed, but none of the other tangibles. What does he do when Mayweather takes the fight to the pocket? Khan can't fight inside worth anything. I also predict him eating left hooks like he's prone to doing because his defense isn't all that, and he doesn't have one punch KO power like Maidana to respect.

Comment

Khan gives Mayweather a good fight for the first 3-4 rounds then Mayweather will school him for the remainder of the fight. Khan would be pulled into a chess match fought at very low tempo and Mayweather would take full advantage and figure him out.

Comment

It seems like Khan would be able to execute the gameplan that Oscar had in mind. On the other hand if Khan thinks Floyd can't hurt him he could get reckless and get dropped.

Comment

Oh so now Kahn will beat him. Its always the next guy with you idiots man. Pathetic.

Khan doesnt belong in the same room with Floyd let alone the same ring. You guys must be in the UK with this BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
              I'm not even being biased on this one.

Mayweather has clearly lost a touch, and is very much hittable..

Khan jab holds the key here.. And his jab is 10x better than Maidana

Plus he got Hand speed, foot speed, higher work rate, same reach, Jab, age, straight punching style which would give Floyd problems...

Floyd seems more and more hittable, it could be a Khan's night.

Mayweather should avoid a fast fighter at ANY cost.

No wonder all his previous opponents have been Slow in recent years.

I can see Mayweather fighting Danny Garcia or Cotto (rematch) next, both safe fights.
              I agree, that would be a horrible fight. Nobody deserves to see THAT much clenching.

Comment

Lets be real though, Khan is past his best, and has already had the fight beaten out of him several times.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Damn bruh, paying Khan a little homage? That's coo. Respect.
                  lol yeah but I'm just being realistic. If khan beats brook then he beat an undefeated champ and deserves the fight point blank. The main thing that irks me is when his little khantard army runs around and campaigns for a floyd fight after beating julio diaz and 50 yr old collazo.

Comment

Khan would win some rounds because of his speed early on but then he wouldn't win enough, he is very vulnerable to anything because he doesn't have the right ring generalship.

Comment

Glass Jaw Khan wont do **** vs Floyd. There's no fighter that will defeat Mayweather before he retires. Don't make me laugh with Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X