Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Justin Bieber To Sing National Anthem At Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
    Damn man ure so much towards one side it's not even funny. Bet u if bieber was wearing a pink thong during the anthem u would support it
    That guy is a f@g.

Anyway, one more reason not to buy this pos card.

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

hopefully he gets boo'ed.

Comment

Going to laugh my ass off when Bieber gets booed out of the ring

Comment

I think it's funny when Money trolls people with Bieber.

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't butcher it as I don't know if he has the vocal range to really do it justice. I don't like almost anyone singing The Star Spangled Banner though, I much prefer it in instrumental.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Haymon. It's not like Bieber and Floyd suddenly found they really enjoyed each other's company. Haymon would still have lots of interests and partnerships in the music industry, and these 'friendships' are a useful way to shape an image or tap into new markets.

Obviously Bieber isn't going to find many new followers in the boxing fan base but it's not about that for him. It's just part of the standard strategy of turning a teen idol into a 'bad boy'. Being around boxing, and around a villain like Floyd in particular gives him more 'edge'.
              Good post and I didn't think about Haymon's music connections.

But hanging around Floyd is gonna cost him endorsements down the line. It would be like hanging out with an illiterate and racist version of Ray Rice.

The reason why the NFL had to get rid of Ray Rice ASAP and there is serious talks about getting rid of Roger Goodell is cuz advertisers don't want to be associated with a guy who beats woman which is 50% of there demographic.

Comment

I'm usually doing other things while the "spectacle" part of the show takes place, so it doesn't matter to me who sings what anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                  http://www.inquisitr.com/1468321/jus...ght-las-vegas/

Imagine that punk singing US national anthem at Wembley had Mayweather been fighting a British fighter over here
                  Fine, at least I have a heads up on when to get that beer break and take a piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
                    what would you do BOO him lol what else?
                    I imagine he would get absolutely pelted by the crowd with bottles, coins etc.

Happens at football matches occasionally (not so often anymore, clubs have cracked down on it) and I imagine the dislike for Bieber runs as deep then combine that with him singing the US national anthem against a brit fighter (isn't he canadian anyway?!).

Comment

I think this is an omen for bad things to come for our beloved country.

Comment

Working...
                      X