Artist Heather Rooney Draws the most realistic Mayweather Portrait ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that's crazy good!

Comment

Have you seen any other portraits by Heather Rooney? She's got some serious talent.

I haven't been sketching for nearly a decade, but seeing stuff like this makes me want to start up again.

Comment

Very impressive, just viewed a few of her other portraits and this chick has skills!

Comment

Mind blowing good!!!

Comment

Now can she draw Floyd's balls?

Of cos she can't. Floyd has none.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
              Have you seen any other portraits by Heather Rooney? She's got some serious talent.

I haven't been sketching for nearly a decade, but seeing stuff like this makes me want to start up again.
              Its a crying shame that she isn't making millions off that youtube partnership, she has true talent, yet these shallow Make up shopping haul females can make millions of dollars just putting on make up and reviewing clothes on youtube.

This chick should be making millions off that ad program not those shalllow girls doing their worthless waste of time make up videos.

Comment

This girl has crazy talent. She mentioned on reddit that she only uses prismacolor colored pencils which are basically just regular color pencils. I love this type of hyper-realistic art.

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
                  Nice!!!

Can she create and draw two people in one drawing?

Floydegondaux
                  Magnificent.

Amanda Kelly deserves a shout-out on this thread too. Her stuff is great. I'm definitely hanging up a copy of the Morales one at some point.

Comment

Damn she's so good Im still confused right now. Crazy skills

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Magnificent.

Amanda Kelly deserves a shout-out on this thread too. Her stuff is great. I'm definitely hanging up a copy of the Morales one at some point.

she is definitely bad ass

Comment

Working...
                      X