No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Santa Cruz, Bey-Vazquez, Angulo Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
    He has talent that gets over shadowed by his trt usage and is athletic but to me vasquez style is all wrong for bey.. he will end up fighting vasquez' fight in there and lose a close fight..7-5 vasquez or 8-4 i can see as well..
    It will be an interesting matchup because Bey can box and is faster than Vasquez. But Titere probably has too much experience at this level.

We will see.

Comment

Bye bye Bey.....you're getting knocked out !!

Comment

Molina vs Soto should be an interesting fight. Molina should start qwick and be aggresive from the start, be all over Soto to prevent him from thinking. Soto has alot of experience and if Molina let's him think it might work against him. Molina's power should prevail...Molina by KO in the 7th !!

Comment

The best fight isn't even on the PPV, fans win!

WAR SOTO!

Comment

Honestly im a big santa cruz fan but this should have been the main event on sho extreme..and bump molina soto to the main card...maybe even bump angulo instead os Lsc idk
            I agree bro

Comment

Molina vs Soto is going to be explosive for as long as Zorrita lasts. Unless Molina's chin was cracked in his last fight, I don't think Zorrita has enough power to get Molina out of there. I can see Zorrita landing some vicious combinations that could trouble Molina though. Anyway, Molina stops him before the 9th.

Comment

Honestly im a big santa cruz fan but this should have been the main event on sho extreme..and bump molina soto to the main card...maybe even bump angulo instead os Lsc idk
                It should not be happening at all.

I never thought Garcia-Salka would be "topped" but this takes the biscuit

Comment

Working...
                X