Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Floyd had fought margarito after margarito left him shook and called him out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Then NSB would be yelling that the lineal champ Baldimor and Judah had Floyd shook and hes a coward for not fighting them
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      HAHAHA Makavelli gave me red karma bar for it and you turned me back to green. Thanks for the support man! Floyd haters just don't give up.

Comment

Then NSB would be yelling that the lineal champ Baldimor and Judah had Floyd shook and hes a coward for not fighting them

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        What kind of ****** **** is this? Who the **** would ever accuse anyone of avoiding Baldomir?? Stop talking out your asses.

Margarito is the killer, and Floyd knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          Floyd wouldn't of fought Margarito nor Cotto in their prime ever.
          but he did fight the legendary baldomir instead, manny pacquiao fought margarito but what did floyd do when margarito fight qustions happened the day he promised toni a fight and shook tonis hands, lol, floyd got paranoid and looked scared when people shouted margarito, lol, that you tube video was floyd frightened at its funniest, lol

Comment

Yup. NSB in a nutshell. Not fighting floyd makes you better in the minds of NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              What kind of ****** **** is this? Who the **** would ever accuse anyone of avoiding Baldomir?? Stop talking out your asses.

Margarito is the killer, and Floyd knew it.
              Brian Kenny...........

Comment

turn you more red cause you actually care about this lame karma ****, lol, thats for caring, lol, i never ever give red but you made it worthwhile to give u red k, lol, your reaction alone is worth u being red, lol
                Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
                HAHAHA Makavelli gave me red karma bar for it and you turned me back to green. Thanks for the support man! Floyd haters just don't give up.
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 09-11-2014, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Brian Kenny...........
                  GTFO with that bull**** man.

What has baldomir done in boxing? He beat Zab Judah and a shot Gatti.

Comment

Mayweather could win against Margarito but he would have to move the entire fight. Margarito could hurt him if he pinned him on the ropes. Kinda like what Margarito did to Pac in round 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                      Floyd wouldn't of fought Margarito nor Cotto in their prime ever.
                      Cotto would get beat, prime or no prime. Margarito had a better chance with his chin but would probably lose as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X