No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jhonny Gonzalez, Jorge Arce Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jhonny Gonzalez, Jorge Arce Go Face To Face

The kickoff press conference took place, with WBC featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez (56-8, 47KOs) going face to face with former four division champion Jorge Arce (64-7-2, 49KOs). The all-Mexican showdown is scheduled for October 4th in Los Mochis, Mexico. Arce promised to make history by capturing his fifth world championship in a fifth weight division. Gonzalez believes he has too much size and too much power, and plans to end the career of Arce once and for all with a dramatic knockout win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can someone explain to me how Arce was able to land a title shot against Gonzalez? Wasn't Arce retired after Nonito knocked him out

Comment

Hahaha!

Hahaha! I said the same. I don't know what ring they dug him up from under BUT no worries, he will get Ko'ed again!

Comment

Arce got another shot the same way juanma Lopez got his next one after being koed in their last fights....Boxing it's getting to be nothing but BS with this title fights.

Comment

Jhonny looking sharp in his suit and with Nacho by his side. Carries himself like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Jhonny looking sharp in his suit and with Nacho by his side. Carries himself like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              This coming from a guy that posts pictures of dudes and get all excited about them being "huge" and "jacked."

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                This coming from a guy that posts pictures of dudes and get all excited about them being "huge" and "jacked."
                The difference is Algieri is a handsome devil with style

Comment

I got arce in this one, every great fighter has one last great performance left in him. This will be that night iam down for some E-bets if anyone is interested.

Comment

I'll take you up on that bet. There's no way Arce wins this, he's too old and too small.

Comment

Working...
                    X