Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Photo of Chris Algieri, looking huge and jacked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there naked pics of him circulating the internet? I need to see more of that thick, solid and tight bod.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      If Ruslan can catch Algieri then what makes you think Pac is incapable of doing so. If you actually think Pac is the same fighter at bantamweight then you would be wrong. Pac has taken shots from Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Mosley, and so on and you actually think Algieri's jab will KO him?!
      Ruslan is a pressure fighter mauler style, Pac is a mid range boxer who presses with angled arm punch flurries.

Entirely different styles, Ruslan hits harder and is an aggressive brawler who likes to put his head in your chest, Pac is a boxer now, his feet are gone, so that ambush style pressure is gone and he has no pop.

Comment

Damn! he is really good looking

Comment

L O L. Its the same 2 people on this forum that are trying to convince people this is a good fight even tho its a crap mismatch. All those muscles didnt help bradley, all that reach and jab didnt stop ruslan from making algieri do a somersault in the ring. You just fought on espn 7 months ago you have no reason to be in the ring w Manny

Comment

he has a Bachelor's in healthcare science and a Master's in nutrition,so i'm not surprised that he's going to put the weight on the best way possible to help him win. unlike some fighters who don't know how to put the weight on properly
            Last edited by Best in Boxing; 09-11-2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Pose off

Comment

What I got from this thread:
                Lots of guys who like guys here on NSB..
                Hectari wants to Fk Algeri while also taking a shat on Manny at the same time.

Comment

The dude is a nutritionist. I'm sure he knows how to adjust his body for the situation at hand by taking proper supplements and vitamins

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
                    Pose off

This should be Algieri's hipster theme song ring walk music they love the sunglasses

Comment

Algeiri is swole

I can't believe he fights at 140

Comment

Working...
                      X