No announcement yet.

New Photo of Chris Algieri, looking huge and jacked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Dude looks like a light heavyweight. How he made 140 pounds at 6 foot tall is crazy.

is that joe piscopo

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Is that why Chris was mobbed by pretty women, and Pac was surrounded by hobbits?

I never seen any hobbits around Pac, Pac is not a good looking man by any means, yet he can garner the attraction of tall gorgeous women like Paris Hilton, Adriana Lima, Marissa Miller, and the like, it is almost disturbing why Pac can pull more b1tches than a handsome and intelligent man like Chris Algieri.

Comment

Pacquiao is extremely fast... So fast that one can't say for sure that he landed or not... Bradley (in the first fight) dodged lots of Manny's punches... But Tim is also very fast...
        I don't think that Algieri is fast enough -- as compared to those mentioned above...

Comment

He is so tall... I have no idea how Pac is favored in this fight.

If Pac wins I will personally call it upset of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            Tiny ass frame with them 6" wrists doe
            he has broad shoulders, what is wrong with his wrists? so you would rather him have neanderthal wrists and cankles like Pacman? Pac wrist and ankles are not proportionate to his size of 5 foot 5 and half.

Pac head is also big for his size he is a giant sized dwarf similar to Garry Russell JR. and Curtis Stevens.

Comment

He is in the 170s he said it a while back. That he would have the size advantage and said the reason he cuts to 140 easy with no problem is because he knows a lot about proper diet and nutrition since he has a degree in it.
              In my opinion, it's still pretty unhealthy to do that. Cutting so much weight, in such short time, and then ballooning back up in such short time. But for the millions, I guess it's worth the risk.

Comment

he has broad shoulders, what is wrong with his wrists? so you would rather him have neanderthal wrists and cankles like Pacman? Pac wrist and ankles are not proportionate to his size of 5 foot 5 and half.

Pac head is also big for his size he is a giant sized dwarf similar to Garry Russell JR. and Curtis Stevens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7aHx5wzIn0
                Start at 3:09.............................................. ...................still think this De La Hoya wannabe will own Pacquiao? Pacquiao's footwork, speed, power, angles will be the deciding factor. But in all seriousness Algieri is a good boxer just not on Pacs level of experience and skill

Comment

Originally posted by Balloonknot View Post

Just how you like them.
                  So much beef action

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7aHx5wzIn0
                    Start at 3:09.............................................. ...................still think this De La Hoya wannabe will own Pacquiao? Pacquiao's footwork, speed, power, angles will be the deciding factor. But in all seriousness Algieri is a good boxer just not on Pacs level of experience and skill
                    Chris wasn't out cold here let me own you a bit yeah? Pac getting knocked out and left cross eyed by a soft baby touch jab.

Comment

Chris wasn't out cold here let me own you a bit yeah? Pac getting knocked out and left cross eyed by a soft baby touch jab.
                      If Ruslan can catch Algieri then what makes you think Pac is incapable of doing so. If you actually think Pac is the same fighter at bantamweight then you would be wrong. Pac has taken shots from Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Mosley, and so on and you actually think Algieri's jab will KO him?!

Comment

Working...
                      X