Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say one terrible thing about a figther that you are not a fan of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia has made a career of avoiding undefeated fighters, only 1 in his entire pro career.

Comment

Lara is about as credible as a vegan T-Rex when competing at the elite level.

Comment

Andre Ward is the biggest prima donna in the sport today and if he doesn't ever fight again, no big loss for boxing

Comment

floyd is a racist scummy phony princess whiny weirdo woman beater who needs jesus asap.

Comment

Joshua Clottey has explosive diarrhea.

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
            After every televised Broner fight, I apologize to every white person I see. That's how embarrassing he is to the black community.
            I hope you're not black. What you just typed is just as embarrassing as anything Broner's done on television.

Comment

Floyd's attitude and history towards women makes him the most contemptible man in boxing. Doesn't even deny it, no shame.

Comment

Manny ate my dog

Comment

Miguel Vazquez will likely ruin the mayreader ppv. I was legit upset he was put on the card. I'd rather watch Lara vs. Molina fight a 40 rounder than any of his Vazquez's basura.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Snap View Post
                    Joshua Clottey has explosive diarrhea.

I hope you're not black. What you just typed is just as embarrassing as anything Broner's done on television.
                    What's embarrassing is that you took that quote seriously.

Comment

Canelo isn't the future until he actually gets a decisive win over a top 10 opponent. A sole decisive win over Angulo doesn't do it for me

Comment

Working...
                      X