Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Keith Thurman debating Khan fan "I can outbox Amir Khan".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Keith Thurman debating Khan fan "I can outbox Amir Khan".

Thurman seems like a cool dude

Comment

Thurmann betting with random fans of Khan..vintage and hilarious

Keith Thurman looks like Joe Budden, mixed with Bizzy Bone mixed with David Haye

Khan should avoid Thrumann for now, high risk low reward. Fight Brook, Ghost or Devon next

Comment

Khan is the only 'what if' fighter in terms of, what if he had a chin, what if he maintained his distance. Little do they know, he has a lot more 'what ifs' than that. Thurman would outbox him because Khan overreaches/ exposes himself and Thurman counters well off the back foot.

Comment

He was arguing with Frankie Bruno

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Khan is the only 'what if' fighter in terms of, what if he had a chin, what if he maintained his distance and little do they know, he has a lot more 'what ifs' than that. Thurman would outbox him because Khan overreaches/ exposes himself and Thurman counters well off the back foot.
            Khan is one of those guys who can look amazing or look god awful, never bet against him though, when u think he'll lose he comes out looking great, when u think he'll win soundly he looks bad

i stopped betting against khan and danny garcia, u never know what u will get, brilliance or mediocrity

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              He was arguing with Frankie Bruno

i'm 99 shades lighter than that fella and also i sound like jason statham, plus i'm younger

but that geezer is owite by me, khan has fans all over the world from all backgrounds and races, cool beans

Comment

Typical Thurman looking for a cherry pick china chinned opponent, that being said Thurman leaves Khan hopping around like he does in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  i'm 99 shades lighter than that fella and also i sound like jason statham, plus i'm younger

but that geezer is owite by me, khan has fans all over the world from all backgrounds and races, cool beans
                  I'm not knocking you, I like actually like Khan. I hope he isn't fighting Lopez next though, Guerrero would be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I'm not knocking you, I like actually like Khan. I hope he isn't fighting Lopez next though, Guerrero would be a great fight
                    i agree i am hoping it isnt lopez as well, waste of fight and time, actually might backfire and we'll see khan floored

Comment

Working...
                    X