Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Keith Thurman debating Khan fan "I can outbox Amir Khan".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman has pretty good legs also

I think he sparks Khan out

Comment

I don't think he would outbox Khan, per say. I think his power would be the difference maker, and he would catch Khan with a fight changing punch.

Either way, sign me up for this fight.

Comment

khan's chin is so bad that it makes everyone think that the next guy is KOing him for sure, that happened against collazo and it will happen against josesito lopez, and the next guy and the next guy until he is retired

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          khan's chin is so bad that it makes everyone think that the next guy is KOing him for sure, that happened against collazo and it will happen against josesito lopez, and the next guy and the next guy until he is retired

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            i agree i am hoping it isnt lopez as well, waste of fight and time, actually might backfire and we'll see khan floored
            My gut says they are targeting Brook for May and that's why they are taking Lopez, there is talks of finalizing it with in this month, so in that context Lopez is not a bad fight.

Comment

Thurman would simply just knock him out

Comment

I would be impressed with Thurman were he to box to a legit UD against Khan.

But I'd be happier to see One Time khtfo instead.

Comment

Working...
                X