Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Maidana Face Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why, but this fight feels like Lewis Rahman 2 to me. I have that feeling in my bones. Maidana acting like a badass pimp after putting on a good show (Floyd would never be as careless as Lennox who was a lazy **** when he wanted to be) , but now order will be restored and maidana will be brought back to earth with a bang, just like Rahman was.

In Mayweather terms, I think this will either look like the Hatton fight or the Marquez fight and I can't decide which just yet.

It won't look like Jones Tarver 2, that's for sure.

Comment

Wow Chino looks horrible. Never seen him look so drained to make 147

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
        I don't know why, but this fight feels like Lewis Rahman 2 to me. I have that feeling in my bones. Maidana acting like a badass pimp after putting on a good show (Floyd would never be as careless as Lennox who was a lazy **** when he wanted to be) , but now order will be restored and maidana will be brought back to earth with a bang, just like Rahman was.

In Mayweather terms, I think this will either look like the Hatton fight or the Marquez fight and I can't decide which just yet.

It won't look like Jones Tarver 2, that's for sure.
        Floyd haters don't understand last fight went the way it did because of Floyd didn't do Rather than what maidana did. If Floyd Boxes AND Stays In the middle of the ring, no way the fight is close. That will be the case in this fight for sure and don't be shocked if Floyd kOs maidana late

Comment

Originally posted by -makavelli- View Post
          floyd tryin to figure out how they make these stretchy strings

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
            Mayweather shook. Trying to get all lovey dovey with Chino but Chino is an emotionless man.
            I agree. Anybody that would step outside dressed like Chino was dressed is clearly in an "I don't give a f.uck" mood and a dangerous human being.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Floyd tryin to figure out how they make these stretchy strings

"They be cutting off the blood from my fingers. This rubber band cheating."

Comment

Honestly, I think it's Jr. who looks a tad gaunt there. I'm not sure I've seen him look like that at the press cons before prior to weigh-ins. Of course I don't pay much attention to him either so he could be completely normal and therefore I'm talking out my ass right now. Bye.

Comment

Jesus Christ.

Maidana wearing some Victoria's Secret **** and Floyd playing with rubber bands

Comment

Maidana spent his whole check on that jacket

Comment

Both fighters do look gaunt here, but it's because the photos have an HDR effect. It just accentuates the contrast in the images and makes everything look much more intense than it actually is.

Comment

Working...
                      X