Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David haye responds to al haymon / adam booth rumours, talks fury, klitschko, aj

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's gone from having a career ending arm injury, and being unable to lift his arm let alone throw a punch, to his arm being as good as new.

Anyone who believes a word that comes out of David Haye's mouth is an utter moron. This guy is a cancer on the sport.

Comment

Watching Haye talk... 22 mins uurgh no thanks.

Comment

How UK fan can support this guy is beyond me. He doesn't even live over here, he only comes to the UK when he's promoting a fight or has a TV appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          How UK fan can support this guy is beyond me. He doesn't even live over here, he only comes to the UK when he's promoting a fight or has a TV appearance.
          But he was born there right?

Well that sounds like a pretty good reason to me.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Haye lives in the United States?

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              Haye lives in the United States?
              Yeah, he is yours now.
              You can keep him and on behalf of everyone from the UK thank you and good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Yeah, he is yours now.
                You can keep him and on behalf of everyone from the UK thank you and good riddance.
                To those that are wondering - people in the UK don't hate Haye because of he's crap, they hate him because he has the potential to beat every heavyweight and arguably a Klitschko bit is unwilling to test just how much he can take. I, personally think he can beat any current heavyweight and both Klitschko if he really tries. I do question his heart though - it send like he doesn't want it enough. For a guy of Hayes talent, he really is an underachiever.

Comment

Yeah, he is yours now.
                  We'll do it, but only if you guys agree to take Shannon "The plate nibbler" Briggs off our hands.

Comment

Yeah, he is yours now.
                    I think he will do very well here and maybe this move is exactly what he needed to be the fighter he was born to be.

Either way i will be watching

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                      To those that are wondering - people in the UK don't hate Haye because of he's crap, they hate him because he has the potential to beat every heavyweight and arguably a Klitschko bit is unwilling to test just how much he can take. I, personally think he can beat any current heavyweight and both Klitschko if he really tries. I do question his heart though - it send like he doesn't want it enough. For a guy of Hayes talent, he really is an underachiever.
                      You're correct, we don't hate him because he's crap, he's hated because he's a bellend.

Comment

Working...
                      X