No announcement yet.

Broner Sr: "We want the Matthysse fight, we need that fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Ok, someone school me: why the fcuk does Broner Snr's cap have it's price tag wildly dangling off it? Is this the new cool thing to do??

Broner vs Matthysse would be a great fight but it's not a PPV fight
    Yes it is the cool thing to do now, having the hat bill super straight with the price tag still on it looking like they just bought it, I see people on campus sporting that look.

Me I am from Oklahoma and we wear hats with the bill curved into a "c" and so worn out it looks like it was pasted down for a least 2 generations, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
      Yes it is the cool thing to do now, having the hat bill super straight with the price tag still on it looking like they just bought it, I see people on campus sporting that look.

Me I am from Oklahoma and we wear hats with the bill curved into a "c" and so worn out it looks like it was pasted down for a least 2 generations, lol
      Do folks keep their labels on their jeans and shirt too and on full display?

I would expect poor people to do that as if to shout "look I have something new and of value"....seriously, WTF!!

Comment

Do folks keep their labels on their jeans and shirt too and on full display?

I would expect poor people to do that as if to shout "look I have something new and of value"....seriously, WTF!!
        I guess that's the point, they want to appear affluent as in *lifestyle flashy* but in reality those are the ones who never have money to pitch in for a keg of beer. Lol
        Last edited by 2fast2strong; 09-09-2014, 04:02 AM.

Comment

You need that fight like you need 10 deep-fried Big Macs.

And LOL @ giving props for wanting to fight THE BEST in the division at LWW, referring to Matthysse. The guy just got his ass handed to him by Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
            LOL, I know what you mean! Everytime I see a crowd of yes men yelling " Hard work, Dedication," I shake my head. How another group of grown men can openly kiss another man's ass like that is beyond me.......
            True. Unfortunately we live in a society where "puckering up" can offer an easier lifestyle than hard work and application.

Comment

Ok, someone school me: why the fcuk does Broner Snr's cap have it's price tag wildly dangling off it? Is this the new cool thing to do??

Broner vs Matthysse would be a great fight but it's not a PPV fight
              Cool? No..common? Yes, thats the way douchebags dress....shirt with collar held up to their necks, with giant brand logos on em ,f@g ass true religion pants , and bragging about the price of their outfit...thats the common here......cool as in if youre a kanye west fan....but never a jimi hendrix cool...

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Really? I didn't think so. In fact, he seemed really down to earth, and the clothes he was wearing just don't match up to his personality. He just seems proud of his son that's all. Sounded to me like a guy you could have a drink with at a bar or something and talk boxing

A cringeworthy interview is one where you have people shouting TBE TBE at the end or whatever, you know the drill
                This.

The interview actually shows more of a realistic and honest version of someone in Broners camp. Hell I don't think he'd even be brushing his hair if it wasn't for the arrogance of his son. He seemed down to earth and respectful, even whilst looking like that - which is ofcourse a matter of taste

Comment

Techliam spitting knowledge once again- this guy knows his boxing : notworthy

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I don't like Broner but I have to respect him for calling for a fight with the most dangerous 140 pounder in the world. I think Broner is going to suffer a KO loss that will be hard to come back from. If Broner wins then he really is as good as he claims to be.
                    Yeah he fought Maidana at 147, but this fight will be the one that he will never be the same. Come on clown, he beats Lucas...

Comment

Originally posted by ArgentinaX View Post
                      These guys are insane. Over confidence can be a killer. In this case Broners career. What happens when he loses again?
                      lol every time I see Broner requesting the Matthysse fight I feel the same way.

Fair play tho, they're running towards the fire.

Comment

Working...
                      X