No announcement yet.

Broner vs Matthysse! Who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    There will be a big size difference between the two. I would favor Broner. He could use movement like he did last night and possibly eek out a W, but I'd be rooting for Matthysse all the way. He could do some real good body work and possibly stop Broner late.
    I don't think Broner has the stamina to use movement for any longevity of time

Comment

Matthysse by total domination!!!

Comment

I wouldn't say Broner would have the ability to walk Matthysse down. Check it, Broner has trouble fighting backwards. Hard press he folds.

Let's just focus on a Garcia rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          There will be a big size difference between the two. I would favor Broner. He could use movement like he did last night and possibly eek out a W, but I'd be rooting for Matthysse all the way. He could do some real good body work and possibly stop Broner late.
          They're virtually the same height/reach and both come in weighing 157 (give or take a pound).

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            They're virtually the same height/reach and both come in weighing 157 (give or take a pound).
            Broners build is more stocky like bradley. Matthysse isn't nearly as cut up but I'm guessing his bone mass is why he makes the same 140 lbs with the same height as broner but a lot less muscle mass

Could also explain lucas' power (more bone density)

Comment

Working...
            X