Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Rigondeaux's win over Donaire one of the most overrated wins of all-time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonito's got schooled and these so called fans just can't except the fact Rigo beat that hyped up clown. Dude was knocking out guys he was suppose to KO until Rigo showed him real skills. Nonito got the big head from his previous fights before Rigo gave him not only a big swollen eye but a busted up face. I can pretty much guarantee Nonito's won't be looking for a rematch against Rigo unless Rigo gets injured and then he'll be calling him out like there's no tomorrow. ....I give Rigo big props for that ass whooping he put on Nonito. As a matter of fact the guy needs another ass whooping for fighting the few bums he fought.....

Comment

Got the respect, but not the career he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Right and now scrutinise the resumes of Juan Francisco Estrada and Francisco Rodriguez Jr to the same degree.....
        this right here

Comment

Im in the minority, i think it wasnt that great of a win because he couldve knock him out and stepped it up when he couldve. Ive seen the fight as a close fight but clear winner for rigo only a punch or two is separating them every round and thats not domination or stepping up like floyd-corrales or pac-barrera stepping up for me. He showcased his defense not a much as his offense, and i wish at times like they should have just step it up because i know they could. Its like canelo-lara to me.

Comment

Great thread, 5 stars.

Comment

Donaire was a consensus top 10 p4p if not top 5...

He seemed to be at his peak as a fighter, was reigning foty, pretty much a lock for the hof, was a multiple weight champion, and was fighting a smaller guy..

Rigo schooled him,,, it was a great win

Comment

No. rigo took his soul and he'll never be the same. His name is now Nonito Walters-Rigondeaux-Sanchez

Comment

was a very good win but his fans are overrating it, and until now they're calling donaire duck for not rematching rigo lol, donaire has the biggest balls for fighting the et in his weight class

Comment

gonzalez should be ahead of rigo without a doubt. his resume is so much better.

Comment

Working...
                    X