Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got any special plans for the fights tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing special for tonight although next week is a different story. I actually wanna watch intently and hopefully get a clue on what we can expect from these guys (and those in their divisions) will do next year. Got the chicken marinating in the fridge and a couple options at my bar ready to go.

Comment

gettin fukin faded

Comment

Micheladas, and Completos (kind of hot-dog).. for tonight.
        I'm gonna be watching the match of Chile-México on t.v. and then, the fights of Broner and Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post

My fight night cornucopia
          Are you Roger or Floyd senior?

Comment

Ordering Pizza, smoking some bud, eat a sh*load of pizza and if all my guys win... "Someone ass getting laid tonight." Green k if someone guesses that quote from the right move.

Comment

Just 5-6 beers and a couple scotch on the rocks.

Comment

Watching the VA Tech game until the fights come on and then I'll be crushing some Bud Lights with key limes. The only bad thing is I live like 2 miles from the racetrack here in town and NASCAR is here this week and I can hear that crap even with the TV on.

Comment

Im in the Chat and in the Lounge with Crown Royal. Glued to Showtime watching the undercards. Lookin at Robinson get dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    Ordering Pizza, smoking some bud, eat a sh*load of pizza and if all my guys win... "Someone ass getting laid tonight." Green k if someone guesses that quote from the right move.
                    Grandma's Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Im in the Chat and in the Lounge with Crown Royal. Glued to Showtime watching the undercards. Lookin at Robinson get dropped.
                      Schit...........thanks for the reminder, forgot Extreme shows the undercards.

Comment

Working...
                      X