Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kell Brook's latest setback have a negative effect on his next fights????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Kell Brook's latest setback have a negative effect on his next fights????????

Kell Brook is in a competitive and lucrative division but I've heard that his legs are heavily damaged and that he has lost a lot of blood.

Do you believe this could effect his leg movement and plus prevent the super fights we want to see, with Brook.

Even though I don't think Brook relies too much on his movement still it can have a significant effect on his overall performance if it doesn't get heal and he doesn't feel fit 100%.

Comment

I'm concerned about it.

His jab and general power are tied to how he sets his feet and pushes through, hopefully it isn't something that will have long term effects. Main thing is he's alright, now he can focus on bouncing back to top form.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
        Even though I don't think Brook relies too much on his movement still it can have a significant effect on his overall performance if it doesn't get heal and he doesn't feel fit 100%.
        Not only movement comes from the legs but also power. No legs, no career

Comment

Maaayne, 50 cent was shot like 20 times. He'll be fine dude.

Comment

i doubt he will ever be 100% again. someone put a hit on him. i am completely convinced of it.

this wasn't some random act of violence. this was planned and coordinated.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Maaayne, 50 cent was shot like 20 times. He'll be fine dude.
              Yeh but 50 Cent is a musician not a sports athlete, he doesn't need his for body music. But the shooting did have a some negative effect in his rapping career and changed his voice tone i believe.
              Last edited by KFC; 09-05-2014, 03:07 PM. Reason: grammatical errors

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                i doubt he will ever be 100% again. someone put a hit on him. i am completely convinced of it.

this wasn't some random act of violence. this was planned and coordinated.
                It sounds ridiculous but I actually agree with you. Spanish islands are some of the safest places in the world I have hard time believing some guy, in the Canary Islands, would pick a fight with someone as ripped as kell.

Is it possible kell got loaded, acted like a belligerent Brit and got ****ed up?
                Last edited by El-blanco; 09-05-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

I doubt being stabbed in the leg will help him.

Comment

lol he didn't get his leg amputated, he was stabbed. He will recover within weeks and be fine. It's not bone/ligament injury so there won't be any permanent damage.

Comment

Working...
                    X