Clear All

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    This is unification so Quillin can skip his mandatory with Matt Korobov
    1. He already vacated.
    2. Purse bids were already sent through
    3. WBO evidently recognize the regular belt when there's a super champion

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
      But Kid Chocolate will be an ex-champion because if he does not fight the Russian he gets stripped, right?

And Showtime will not pay that much for that fight that's for sure.
      Who knows. If Quillin gets anywhere near that, you bet Jacobs will want a good amount near or more... and he's the champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
        Honestly this is a better fight than Korbov imo. Well at least for me since its in bk with two NY fighters. Gonna be lit!!
        I will be in the building you better believe that ****. BROOKLYN!

Comment

That fight should be worth more than the Korobov fight I think, I don't know if they will get it but demand in NYC should be high and last I checked that is still the key market that people care about.

Comment

Super fight!! Even tho neither guy has even headlined a card before

Biggest fight of the year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              1. He already vacated.
              2. Purse bids were already sent through
              3. WBO evidently recognize the regular belt when there's a super champion
              oh well bring on Matt Korobov vs Billy Saunders

Comment

I'll get really good seats just so I can throw a beer at Peter and get kicked out Barclays.

I swear I will

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  That fight should be worth more than the Korobov fight I think, I don't know if they will get it but demand in NYC should be high and last I checked that is still the key market that people care about.
                  It should be worth more than what was up for the Roc Nation or worth more than Quillin/Korobov the actual fight?

I agree with the latter.

Kind of a gamble since neither guy has headlined a card...think the highest either went was the co-feature... and that was Quillin

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Super fight!! Even tho neither guy has even headlined a card before

Biggest fight of the year!!

Two undercard fighters who've never defeated anyone relevant. I can't see how either guy will get 7 figures for this.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post

Hilarious... I bet Showtime will bite too because evidently their wallets are infinite. Too bad Quillin's reputation took a nasty hit and nobody will probably tune into this because he showed such insane cowardice today.

Guess the only way to save face is funnel all the money to him and sacrifice everything else.
                      At this point I'm starting to wonder if Showtime are just laundering money.

Comment

Working...
                      X